DADA or DA

I left the DADA classroom angry and feeling utterly useless. Why the ministry had appointed that pink toad to teach in Hogwarts was beyond me. Maybe Hermione was right, and was it for control over Hogwarts, over Dumbledore. That we didn't learn anything with that crappy handbook and practice didn't bother me as much for myself as for the others. I was in my last year, and I had great and sometimes poorer teachers for DADA in the past years, but with Bash and my parents I always was on top of our DADA class. I knew what to expect at the exams at the end of the year, and I knew how to explain everything or do the spells. But the others, everyone below me, they needed a great teacher, or a capable at least. I saw the frustrated looks on the students and when you passed them in the corridor you got spot in an instant who just exited the DADA classroom.

I huffed as I walked out the classroom and George wrapped his arm around my waist while Fred occupied my other side. "I can't believe I still come to this class, it's absolutely useless."

"Agreed." The twins said as I leaned my head against George's chest. "Why don't we skip it tomorrow and you can help us with things for the shop." Fred suggested.

"Really?" I asked lifting my head to look between them.

"Yeah." They chimed again. "We're narrowing down our options for the shop." George continued. "We're now looking at the properties in Diagon Alley."

"So, you can help with our search for the right place or help make our products with us and Lee."

"Sounds... more fun than class with the pink toad." I grinned. "I'm in."

"Brilliant!" They beamed and George wrapped me up in his arms before placing a searing kiss on my lips.

"Excited for the first game against Slytherin next month?" I asked as I sat down on the Hufflepuff table with the twins.

"Yeah, can't wait to beat those snakes." Fred glared over his shoulder to the green filled table.

"How's Angelina as Captain?"

"Brutal!" They called out.

"I didn't think she would be as bad as Oliver, but it's close." George chuckled.

"Now that Angelina apologized, it's hard to get mad, but she keeps stealing my boyfriend." I pouted as I scooped a piece of meatloaf on my plate.

"She's not-" George eyes wide in terror.

"Calm down, Georgie. I'm teasing, but I haven't seen you much in the evening with all your practices." I smiled as I waved my fork at him.

"I'll make it up to you.' George whispered in my ear, making me shudder.

"Oh, Merlin! Get a room! Oh no, never mind, I sleep there too." Fred quickly added with a disgusted face making us laugh. Cedric, Lyra and Odin came in the great hall and sat across from us.

"So, Fred, asked Hermione to Hogsmeade yet?" Cedric said with a grin.

"W-what?" Fred asked bewildered looking from Cedric to me.

"It's pretty obvious, mate."

"It's not!" He countered.

"It is." The rest of us said, even Lyra and Odin had chimed in.

"Well, it's - it's not that simple." Fred mumbled looking down at his plate. George reached his hand over and clapped his twin's shoulder lightly.

"It is, Freddie. We all know she like you too. Just walk up to her and ask her to go with you and throw the word date in there."

"Or she might think you meant to go as friends. Hermione is a little oblivious when it comes to love ." I added and put the emphasis on the last word, making George grin next to me.