Sparks Are Flying

"Finally, we're alone." Sara let her hand roam over his George's chest until they curled around his neck. George however was still looking at the empty fireplace. "George."

"Take that off." His head snapped to her.

"You don't like it?" She twirled around in his old jersey, in Guinevere's old jersey. It made him clench his teeth that she was wearing it.

"Where did you find it?" He seethed.

"It was in the box next to your nightstand. I think it suits me perfectly."

"Take it off." He said again, his voice hard.

"If you want me out of my clothes, you can ask nicely." She smiled seductively.

"I'm not messing around, Sara." He stepped away from her. "Take the god damn shirt off!"

"What's with you?" She frowned at him.

"What's with me? You just drove my brother and my-"

"Your what?"

"My friend, you chased them out of here with just a few words. I need you to leave."

"You're joking?" She scoffed.

"I'm not. Get dressed and leave." He said with a fixed glare. "I don't want to see you again, ever."

"Fine." She huffed and ran up to his room.

George leaned back against the liquor cabinet. He sighed as he ran his hand over his face. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He cursed softly to himself. He should've put the box back. The look on Guinevere's face. I screwed everything up. He needed to fix this, he couldn't stand the thought about losing her again. First, he needed to get Sara out of here. Then he needed to talk to Guinevere. And if by a miracle she would hear him out, he'll ask her out on a real and proper date. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Sara called out for him.

"George, can you help me?"

With a tired sigh, he headed to his bedroom. He stopped in the doorway as she was standing in front of him naked. "Merlin, Sara! I said get dressed and leave." He turned around and faced the hallway.

He heard her mutter behind him, but he didn't respond or turn around, only when she walked past him dressed, he looked up. He followed her to the fireplace and before she vanished, she said. "You'll regret this."

The next morning, he floo'd over to Andy's house. What he walked into he wasn't expecting. Fred and Guinevere were lying on the floor, Teddy was floating above Guinevere while presumable CJ was over Fred. The kids laughed hysterically as they twirled them around in the air. She looked so free as she smiled at the kids, as she smiled to his twin. Until she looked at him, her smile dropped. He knew how it must've felt for her when it was the other way around, and the guilt piled up even more.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked nervously. They lowered the kids to the ground and stood up. CJ looked confused between Fred and George.

"Why don't we go practice the twin look, yeah?" Fred looked away from George and to the kids.

"Every time they will change to look like each other, I will drop them on your doorstep, Fred Weasley."

"My pleasure." He grinned. "I'm quite fond of the boys."

"You just met CJ two hours ago." I laughed. "Believe me, half a day with these two gangsters, and you'll be running up the hill."

"Well, why don't we try it then." I looked at him confused. "Let me take them to the shop. Once this." He gestured at me and George. "Is done, come over. Lee and Verity are coming over at noon, we can go to the park or something."