Potter Times 8

After countless discussions and one huge fight were Charlie and Cedric escaped through the backdoor of the cottage, Bash finally agreed for me and Cedric to join the order. Bill's wedding was coming closer, and they were making a plan to retrieve Harry, which Cedric and I weren't included in. But sending Hermione and Ron in, who were barely of age, that was according to them a good idea, I grumbled about it enough to Cedric when we were alone.

We were all in the burrow now and Cedric and I were standing in the corner, he had his arms around me as he leaned against the wall, me in front of him. More and more people were coming in the house. Charlie and Bash had returned to Romania for an emergency and would be back for the wedding, hopefully. Hermione was talking to Ginny, who looked angry for not being included in the plan, but that , I thought, was reasonable since she wasn't off age. The twins were talking in hushed tones near the fire when two of my old professors walked in the room, Lupin and the real Moody, behind them a young woman with purple hair and a short man, who didn't look like he wanted to be there. I patted Cedric's hands on my stomach, and he let me go.

"Professors." I smiled and walked up to them.

"Not your professor anymore, Gwen. Call me Remus." He smiled.

"Remus then."

"And I was never your professor since I was locked inside a chest for a year. Alastor." He grumbled.

"I'm Gwen."

"Yeah, yeah. I heard about ya." He said and limped further inside the house. I chuckled as he walked past me.

"Gwen." I turned to Remus's voice. "This is Tonks." He gestured to the woman with the purple hair.

We grinned at each other before we both turned our face into a duck's beak, we quacked before we laughed, and the others in the room looked at us grinning. "Nice to finally meet you."

"Oh, you heard of me?" I chuckled surprised, but she just grinned at me.

"From what I've heard, we're going to get along just fine." She grinned and wrapped an arm around me.

We moved to the kitchen where we all took place at the large dining table when the last guest arrived. I jumped up from the table quickly and walked over to the door with a large grin.

"Hagrid!" I stepped out of the kitchen and looked up at him. Hagrid didn't fit in the house and had to stand outside.

"Here is my favourite student!" Hagrid beamed when he saw me behind his beard.

"You're going to help get Harry too?"

"Course I am. I went to pick him up years ago, I'm already an expert on it." He said proudly.

"We're starting, get in!" Alastor barked. I rolled my eyes at Hagrid, he smiled back.

"We'll catch up later." I walked back in the kitchen and sat down next to Cedric, who placed his arm over the back of my chair. Hagrid crouched down and peered his head inside he kitchen.

"We already went over this at least twenty times over the past weeks, so everyone knows what to do." Alastor shared a look with Remus, who nodded. "There will be one light change."

Everyone straightened at the last-minute change and looked to Alastor, who was leaning against the counter heavily. The room was silent as everyone waited for him to continue; the only noise was coming from the crickets in the garden.

"So, the original plan was that there would be seven Potters." My heart thumped faster when his fake eye glanced at me. "Northon, you would be the eight Potter." All eyes turned towards me, and I felt Cedric stiffen next to me. "Diggory, you'll be with Delacour and Bill with Northon."