Yule

When we got back to Bill's place, Charlie and Bash were cuddling together on the couch. I grinned and threw myself on top of them, sitting on Charlie's lap with my feet in Bash's.

"Had fun?" Bash asked, putting his hand on my calf.

"Bill's okay."

"Oi!" He shouted as he put the bags on the dresser, making the three of us snicker. "You loved my company, admit it."

"Fine, fine." I rolled my eyes. "I had fun. He can be funny if he wants to, not like what you told me about him, Charlie."

"What?! What did you say to her about me?"

"I'm just messing with you." I laughed and kicked off my shoes.

"What do you think you're doing, missy?" Bill asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhm, making myself comfortable?" I said uncertain as I glanced to Bill, who was still standing near the dresser, with his coat on.

"No can do, little one." Bash smiled.

"It's time for us to leave." Charlie added.

"For Bill and you." I pointed at Charlie as I stood up, Charlie and Bash followed. "You're celebrating Christmas with your family. Bash and I are eating in, aren't we?" I turned to Bash.

"Sort of." He grinned.

"The four of us are celebrating Christmas with our family." Bill said with a grin.

"What?" I looked between the three grinning men. "Why didn't you tell me? Does your mum know? Does George know?"

"First, we wanted it to be a surprise. Second, no but dad does. Third, no." He smirked.

"I can't go, I don't have any presents! We were together for almost an entire day." I stomped to Bill and pounded on his chest. "I could've picked things up!"

"Hey, little one. Calm down, it's all taken care of. I bought them gifts from the two of us." Bash placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Besides, our mum and dad aren't big on presents, more on the company." Charlie reassured me.

"Fine, okay." I sighed. "How fancy is it? Do I need to change?"

"If you need to change, so should we." Bill snickered. "You look beautiful."

"She's taken, Bill, and way too young for you." Charlie laughed and clapped his brother on the shoulder.

"Only by a year or seven." Bill chuckled, pulling me against him with his arm around my shoulder. "Oh, I'm going to tease George endlessly."

"That's crude." Bash said but a smile appeared.

"He has it coming from the prank they pulled when they came to Egypt."

"I'll go get the present and then we can get going. Mum will go into a frenzy if we're late." Charlie said before he disappeared in the hallway.

"Here." Bill took a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it over. "Both read it carefully." He waited patiently as we read it. "Did you memorize it?"

"Yes." We both said and Bill let the paper burst into flames.

"Charlie will apparate you, Bash and I'll take you." He looked to me. "Once we're there keep your focus on the address, or we won't get in."

"Ready to go?" Charlie asked from behind us, a bag in hand. "Alright, see you in a second." He winked and locked arms with Bash before they both disappeared.