Truth or Dare

"Truth or dare!" Fred declared as we arrived. Others heard his words boom through the common room and gathered around him to participate. The group was rather large, with her, the twins, Cedric, Harry, Hermione, Lee, some of Harry's friends, Dean and Seamus, I think. Then there was Angelina with one of her friends, who glared at me when they sat across from me and George. Cho arrived too and planted herself next to Cedric. The last one to join was that guy Cormac, who send me a wink as he lowered himself to the ground, making me almost gag.

"Who's first?" Angelina asked, tearing her glare away from me.

"The birthday girl can start." Fred announced to the dismay of Angelina.

"Okay." I pursed my lips as I looked around the group.

"Oh, before you choose your victim." Fred grinned and pulled out two bottles out of his pockets. "If you choose truth you need to drink veritaserum." He wiggled the smaller bottle in front of everyone. "And if you refuse, you need to do two shots." He shook the other bottle, placing them in the middle of the circle.

"Interesting." I said slowly, picking up the smaller bottle. "How did you get this?" I turned to Fred, who shrugged innocently, not answering my question. "Okay, Fred. Truth or dare?"

"Truth, so everyone can see it's just veritaserum and it won't turn you into a big yellow bird or something." He laughed and picked the small bottle out of my hand and let one single drop fall on his tongue. Everyone looked at him, waiting to see if anything will happen, but it didn't, just like he said.

"I've been wondering this since third year... Is it true that snogged that Slytherin girl, Olga in the broom closet?"

Fred tried to hold his mouth shut but it couldn't be stopped, the veritaserum did its work. "Yes!" He blurted out. "Yes, I snogged Olga at the end of our third year!" He buried his head in his hands.

George started to laugh loudly while the rest looked put out about the idea of Fred snogging with Olga, the broad, tall, muscly girl. "How in the world did you know that?" George asked clutching his side.

"I heard Olga boosting about it to her friends, but I never believed it." I laughed with George, swiping the tears away that escaped. "Even her friends didn't believe her." Now that the others recovered from the shock everyone started laughing with them, even Fred joined in eventually.

"Alright my turn." Fred rubbed his hands devilishly. "Lee, truth or dare?"

Lee huffed and puffed his chest. "Dare, duh!"

"Brilliant. George and I invented a new treat, but we are not sure what it does." Fred picked a dark purple treat out of his pocket.

"You can't just give him something you-" Hermione was interrupted when Lee leaned over and popped the candy in his mouth. The first moment nothing happened and then Lee's nose started to change into a pig snout, oinking loudly. Fred and George watched in interest until the pig snout disappeared and George took out a notebook to write some notes down. I leaned over to look at the notes. George closed the book quickly and shot me a grin.

"A bit noisy, aren't you?"

I bit my lip as I looked up to him innocently before I turned too Lee. "You make a great piggy, Lee."

"Why thank you." He bowed his head.

The game got more daring as the drinks flowed. Harry sat in the circle in only his boxers and socks, his cheeks still red from the dare. Seamus declared that his first kiss was with a guy last summer. Cedric was dared to give the person on his right a foot massage, which happened to be Angelina's friend, Alicia. Hermione had to do two shots when she didn't dare to kiss anyone in the room. She was now humming a song, swaying from left to right from her buzz. Cormac had confessed he loved wearing his mum's heels. I was happy to be seemingly left forgotten, that was until George did his dare. He just came back down wearing a blue/pink flower dress, he twirled in front of everyone before he sat back down next to me.