Suits and Dresses

Bill and I apparated to Grimmauld place. And once the house had erected from the ground, we stepped to the door. George's clothes too baggy on my smaller body, almost making me trip over the legs of the trousers. Before Bill went to open the door, I changed into the twins and the clothes fitted me perfectly.

"Still weird." Bill snickered pulling a strand of my now red hair. "Alright, plan's a go." He pulled the doorhandle down and walked in.

"I'll go get them." I whispered and took the case from his hand and bounded the stairs.

"Hey, Fred." Hermione smiled as I stepped on the first floor. I cleared my throat before uttering a sentence.

"Hey, Hermione. Whatcha doing?" I asked in Fred like way.

"Just heading to Sirius's library. What do you have there? Things for the shop?"

"Right in one." I – Fred – smiled and bobbed her nose and Hermione pursed her lips at him but a smile appeared through it. "I got to get upstairs; George is waiting. Maybe I can keep you company later." I winked and walked up the stairs before she could answer. "George?" I knocked on the door.

"Safe!" I heard him call back and walked in the room, quickly closing the door behind me. "That's freaky!"

"Do you know which one I am?" I asked as I walked in further. The twins examined me closely.

"Fred." They both said after a minute. "Why?"

"I bumped into Hermione, and she knew in an instant I was you." I pointed to Fred. "She must have it bad." I grinned as I nudged Fred's shoulder. "Maybe I should ask her out in your place." My grin went deviously, and Fred paled. "I'm just joking." I laughed.

"No, that's a great idea." Fred jumped up.

"No, no, no. I won't do all the work for you, Fred." I shook my head. "Come on, climb in before you guys are going to be late." I placed the briefcase on the floor and clicked it open, Fred stepped in first and George looked at me as he came to stand in front of it. It looked like he was contemplating if he wanted to give me a kiss. I chuckled lightly and cupped his cheek. "Kiss me later." George smiled before climbing in after his brother. I closed the case and headed back downstairs. Bill was just coming out of the kitchen and turned to me with a frown. "It's me." I clarified. "I packed it up like you asked." I grinned. Bill grinned back and winked before he headed out the house.

I made a short appearance in the kitchen before heading up the stairs to the twins' room. I took one of my books out of my pocket and enlarged it again. I flopped down on George's bed and opened my book, travel guide for wizards and witches across the world, and started reading and highlighting the parts that were interesting with the tip of my wand.

It was two hours later when Bill was back in Grimmauld with his briefcase filled with the twins. I had just fallen asleep on George's bed; my travel guide had fallen out of my hand and off the bed. But the thud didn't wake me, Bill entering the room didn't wake me either. Bill placed the case on the floor softly and George and Fred stepped out. Bill hushed them and pointed at my sleeping form on the bed.

"This is so weird." Bill whispered and the twins nodded with a grin. George walked over closer and gently nudged my shoulder.

"Guinevere, love? We're back." George whispered, pushing a lock of red hair from my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly to see George's face a few inches away from me.

"Can I turn back?" I asked with a sleepy voice, pushing myself up.

"Yeah." George smiled as I started to turn back into myself. "Finally." He sighed dramatically before he kissed me.