Hot Date

After dinner, I wished Cedric, Lyra and Odin good night and walked over to the Gryffindor table. I placed my hands on George's shoulder and leaned down to whisper. "Are you ready?" I grin when I felt him shudder.

"What are you two lovebirds up to?" Fred asked with a grin as he leaned his head on his fist.

"No idea. Queen Guinevere here won't tell me." He pouted as he looked up to me.

"Quid pro quo, brother." Fred laughed.

"He's right, you know." I leaned my head on top of George's as I stood behind him. "From all those dates I've only known what we were going to do once. So, now it's my turn."

"Let's go then." I lifted my head quickly as George jumped up. "I want to know." He whined.

"Alright, alright." I grinned as he pulled me close. "See you, Fred." Fred winked at me before I guided George out of the still crowded great hall.

"Where to, queen Guinevere?" George purred in my ear.

"Follow me, mister Weasley." I took his hand and walked in front of him, swaying my hips. I chuckled when I hear George groan behind me before he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "If you're keeping this up." I said when George start kissing my neck. "You'll never find out what I've planned."

"But I like doing this." He peppered my neck with kisses. I turned around in his arms and looked up his darkened eyes and let my index finger trail his chest.

"But what I have planned..." My finger went down to his waistband. "Will be more than just kissing." I whispered against his lips. I saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed thickly, and I looked up at him innocently. "You better keep up." I gave him a chaste kiss on his lips and ran up the stairs. George stood there frozen for a few seconds, before he shook his head and ran after me.

He caught up with me on the third floor and picked me up. "Where to?"

"Fifth floor." I chuckled as I hung over his shoulder. He gave me bum a tap and started climbing the stairs. After we reached the fifth floor, I tapped his back. "You need to put me down, or we won't get in."

"If I have to." George sighed dramatically. I rolled my eyes as I looked around the empty corridor. When I saw the familiar statue, I walked up to it, George trailing behind me. We stopped in front of Boris the Bewildered. "Pine-fresh."

The door next to the Boris statue, opened up soundlessly. I turned to see George looked from me to the door with great curiosity. I grabbed both of his hands and pulled him inside the room, walking backwards.

"What is this?"

"The prefects bathroom."

"And what are we doing here?" He asked as he looked at the large empty tub in front of them. I licked my lips as I walked over to the faucet. I let the water fall from all of the faucets, so the swimming pool-like tub filled up quickly.

"What do you think?" I walked back as I bit my lower lip. "We're going for a swim."

"I don't have any swimming trunks with me."

"Me neither." I said as I kicked off my shoes. George inhaled sharply, his eyes going big and dark. I pulled my sweater over my head and tossed it on one of the benches next to us, leaving me in just a white top. I pulled off my socks before I unbuttoned my trousers. I locked my eyes with him as I pulled them down, leaving me in my red lace knickers. I kicked my trousers away, not taking my eyes off him. I then took the edge of my top between my fingers and pulled it over my head in one quick movement. Now I was standing in front of George, just in my matching underwear. George's eyes darkened even more as his breath became rapid. I looked up with him doe eyed before I turned on my heel and slowly walked to the edge of the tub. I looked over my shoulder to George, who hasn't moved an inch since he walked in, and I slowly descended the stairs in the hot water.