Bill Weasley

Lee had decided to sit with us on the train ride back to London a few days after the attack. When I stepped off the train with my trunk in hand, I dropped it the moment I saw the recently engaged pair waiting for me on the platform. In normal circumstances I would hug my brother first, but now my arms flew around Charlie's neck.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered in his neck. Charlie's arm went around my waist and hugged me close. "How is he?" I asked when I finally pulled back.

"Good. It was touch and go for a moment, but he pulled through. He's coming home tomorrow."

I sighed out a breath of relief. "That's great, Charlie."

"She's been in a frenzy for the past few days." Cedric chuckled dryly as he dropped my trunk next to me.

"I was not!" I chastised him and slapped his chest, but he just smiled softly. I turned back and hugged Bash. "Hey, you."

"Hey, little one. I missed you."

"I missed you too." I mumbled in his chest before turning to Cedric. "I'll see you next week. I'll just pop over around noon, okay?"

"Perfect!" Cedric grinned and pulled me out of Bash's arms and hugged me himself. "See you, Winnie." He winked and kissed my cheek before apparating home.

"Let's get going." Bash looped his arm through mine.

"Where are we staying?" I asked looking between the pair.

"You'll see." Charlie said with a grin, and we disappeared.

We landed in a spacious flat, decorated by muggles by the looks of it. A large leather couch was standing in front of a tv. The large bookcase against the wall was filled with books with a first glance it wasn't something unusual but when you looked closer you could see books on curse breaking, runes and much more on the magical world. I put my trunk on the floor and walked around the room. A quick glance out the window confirmed my suspicion that we were in muggle London. I took a book on curses of the Middle Ages from the bookcase and flipped it open.

"Already raiding my stuff, Northon?" A familiar voice came from behind me. I closed the book while I turned to the sound of the voice. Standing next to Charlie and Bash was none other than Bill Weasley.

"This is your place then?" I asked, placing the book back.

"It is. Just moved in last month." He stepped closer. "Took a job at Gringotts." He waved his wand, and my trunk flew out of the room.

"It's beautiful." I kissed his cheek. "You don't mind housing all three of us?"

"Not at all." He waved his hand. "Let me give you a quick tour." He offered his arm and led me to the hallway. The hallway was divided with four doors. One led to Bill's room, one to the bathroom and the other two to the guestrooms. "You can kip in here." He said opening the second guestroom. Her trunk already placed on the bed. "So, I hear you and George are a couple now."

"We are." I said slowly as I looked around the room. "Almost a year. In two days, actually. I'm sorry about your dad, Bill."

"S okay. He's a strong man."

"That he is." I agreed.

"So, did Charlie tell you I'm the best man at the wedding?" He asked as we walked back to the living room.

"He did." I answered. I could hear Bash and Charlie talk from the door at the other end of the living room.

"Let's go to the kitchen." He gestured to the door. Charlie and Bash were sitting at the kitchen island with four cups of tea in front of them. "So, wedding plans." Bill grinned as we sat down in front of the couple and shook of my coat. "Gwen and I need to match as we walk the isle together." He said as he shot me a wink.