Chapter 1

Hello,

This is blissbites this is my first fictional story. English is not my first language, so please try to understand. I hope you guys will like my first book that is In Love With My Professor.
This is my first book . Hope you like it.
Please support us and we will try to improve. And feel free to point out mistake and give advice too.
Thank you🙏

"Aakriti, are you up or not?''Meera (Aakriti mom) screamed from the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Aakriti already woke up earlier today than other days, and she even got ready for her first day of college.

"Yes, mom," Aakriti replied.

My name is Aakriti Sharma. I'm 22 years old, and I'm pursuing an MBA from Manipal University. My dad is the manager of one of the MNCs, my mother is a housewife, and I have one younger brother who is a pain in my ass.

"Aakriti beta, come fast, have your breakfast, or else you will get late for your college," Meera said, keeping her breakfast on the table.

"Yeah, mom, coming ,stop nagging already; I'm 22". Said Aakriti

"Where is Adwait?" (Younger brother) asked by Manoj( Aakriti's father)

"He might be sleeping. Did he ever wake up on time?" Aakrit said this while having her breakfast.

"Hey, stop complaining early in the morning; don't you have anything to do rather than always taunting me?"Adwait said this while coming out of his room.

"I will stop if you start doing your things properly." After saying this much, Aakriti got up from the table and went to her room to took her bag.

She took her bag and left for college.

Meanwhile, this is a normal day in Aakriti's life. Now let's get to know Vivaan Malhotra.

Vivaan Malhotra is 28 years old, and recently he joined Manipal University as a professor.

"Bhai, you gotta be kidding me. Seriously? Are you going to college like this on your first day?" Said Aditi (younger sister)

"Do you have any problem?" Vivaan asked by raising his eyebrows.

"No, but what I mean is that not a single student will pay attention during a lecture if you look this hot." Aditi said

Vivaan was wearing navy blue trousers and a white shirt, which he tucked and a smart watch, and his hair was set and his perfume was soothing.

"Stop blabbering, now tell me the main reason," said Vivaan while walking towards the dining table.

"Actually, Bhai, I wanted ride to my college," said Aditi while making a puppy face.

"Stop making that face. I will give you a ride, but on one condition". Said Vivaan while having his coffee".

"What condition, Bhai?" Aditi asked nervously, as she knows her brother is the devil and he won't go easy on her.

"You need to do all household chores unless mom and dad are back from their business trip," Vivaan said while showing his 32 teeth.

"This is not fair, Bhai. I'm asking you to ride only for one day, that too only for one time, and in return, you are asking too much from me". Aditi said

"This is my final deal; if you agree, then I will give you a ride, or else go by yourself." Vivaan said seriously.

"Fine," Aditi said while stomping her feet angrily and went to take her things from the room.

Later, Vivaan and Aditi left for college.