41: Josh comfort

The play date was kinda fun, I had a feeling at the pit of my stomach the moment daddy and Josh walked away from the play room, I wanted them to stay and play with us but I understood they had to go and do big things sometimes. It didn't stop the worry. I couldn't completely pin point the reason of my worry but I did know I want to be with Will and Josh. And it was quite obvious to the girls as they kept asking if I was okay. During the playdate I kept looking at the door, wondering if Josh decided to go home or if Will had gone on another walk somewhere. I kept wondering if either of them were going to come back, I was thinking of it all so much that I ended up getting a headache.

"I'm gonna go to daddy, I have headache." I pout, my head was pounding and my eyes hurt. I left the room and walked to my room where Will and Josh were sitting. I had tears in my eyes and the both of them had the same worried expression.

"I has a headache." I explain in tears, they both came up to me and gave a hug, Will picked me up and Josh was checking my temperature.

"Well your temperature seems fine, have you had enough water today?" He asked ready to go get me what I need. I shrug my shoulders not remembering if I had some water or not. Josh left to get get some water and will set me down on the bed.

"Is it just a headache bubba, is there anything else?" Daddy asked also checking my temperature. When I shook my head he gave me kisses all around my face lightly rubbing my temples with his thumbs. "Daddy'll kiss it better." I blush and give a smile, will came in with a sippy cup of water rushing over to me I sit up a little to take the drink. Josh sat down to the left of me and Will was on my right. I felt very succure and safe and all the worry and dought I had experienced before had washed away. They both gave eachother a look like they were talking inside their minds. I didn't question it and enjoyed having both of them near me.

"How are you feeling little pup?" Josh asked brushing my hair out of my face caressing my forehead. The babying was pulling me lower into my headspace.

"Better." I say closing my eyes. Will had his hand on mine softly rubbing it with his thumb. "Fanks." I appreciated how fast both daddy and joshie were able to make me feel better. I never wanted them to leave me ever again. I just wanted the three of us to be together in a little room forever. I wish neither of them ever have to go. But I knew Josh had to go home soon. Tomorrow. I was dreading it already. I didn't want him to go, I wanted him to stay, but that's not fair on him, he had a wolfie life at the pack, and daddy had his vampie life here and I was inbetween with my human life.

"You're okay little pup, we'll make sure you're all good and better in a minute, you need to remember to drink your water okay?" He stated, seeming quite worried. A little more than daddy. It made me feel special.

"I wiw doshie."He smiled at my regressing into an even younger age.

"Dont go to sleep darlin, you have to stay awake untill dinner, its only in an hour or two can you please stay awake untill then? Do you think you can do that?" Daddy asks. I sit up more, attempting to wake up.

"Me twy." Gaining coos from both of them I giggle this gives daddy tge idea to tickle me and Josh to join in, I was getting ganged up on my the two people closest to me. The betrayle. I let out little sqeels and attempt to talk and yet let down by my giggles.

"Daddy!" I scream out, it being covered in giggles and laughter from daddy and Josh. "Doshieeee!" I scream his name squirming to get out of their ticklish hold. "Can' beave." I scream, they stopped for a second and I catch my breath. "Yous awe meanies. No tickew." I humf. They kept laughing at me for a second. I gave up on my angry facade and began laughing with them.

Knock knock knock  came a loud bang on the door. Daddy calls out an enter and Daddy's dad comes into the room.

"What is a wolf doing in here?" He asked angrily, all happy faces were gone I cling onto Josh thinking daddy's dad was going to take him away. Also out of genuin fear of that man being angry, which is most of the time.

"Dad I can explain." Daddy attempts to reason with the angry firey man.

"Better do it fast." He crosses his arms over his chest waiting for an explanation.

"Not here." Daddy says getting up to go. I whine reaching out to him but Josh holds me back pulling me into a hug. Daddy and his dad left. I began whining and squirming trying to get out of Josh's grip, tears began poring out of my eyes.

"Daddy!" I scream in pain. Josh winced. "Daddy!" I screamed again, Josh pulled me into a tighter hold and I cried into his shoulder. "Daddy no come back." I whisper.

"He's coming back little pup, he's just talking to his dad okay? We just have to stay here, he'll be back." Josh tries to reason with me.

"Daddy." I cry out. "I wan daddy." I sob into Josh's neck. "Bing Daddy back peasee." I look up into Josh's eyes a begging expression on it. Josh doesn't do anything. "Daddy!" I scream in pain again. Pushing Josh away from me, he doesn't let go, he was always way stronger than I was but it didn't stop me from trying. "Doshie I wan daddy, wet go!" I I scream banging on his chest trying to get him to let me go.

"Shhhh." Josh places his hand to my head running his hands through them. "Daddy will be back very soon bubba, we just have to wait okay? Can you be a strong boy and wait? I'm right here, Daddy will be back soon." I give up on the fight. I straddle Josh and give him a bare hug, my favorite hug, and I cry into his neck, sobbing.

"Daddy's no gonna be back." I cry. Tightening my harms around Josh's neck.

"He will be, trust me okay? He will be back very soon." Josh reassured me, but nothing was working, I already miss him.

"Daddy gone." I mumbled. I take a mouth full of Josh's shirt, he doesn't seem to mind. He just keeps rubbing my back reassuring me that daddy will be back soon. Eventually I calmed down and took out his shirt from my mouth.

"Daddy will be back okay pup? Can you repeat that with me?" He questioned after I had the ability to talk.

"Daddy will be back." We say slowly in unison. "Daddy will be back." We repeat again.

"Daddy's not going too far." Josh comes up with a new prompt for us to say together.

"Dadds not going to far." He cupped my face and was wiping the tears away.

"Good boy." He kissed my forehead. "You're doing amazing puppy." He rubbed our noses together. "You're such a good boy." He praised pulling my head into his neck for another hug. He never stopped rubbing my back or giving me praise untill daddy came back into the room from his talk. "See? Daddy's back, what did I say?" Josh says softly caressing the back of my neck kinda giving it a massage.

"Daddy's back." I repeat calmly, I look over at daddy who comes back into the bed. I move myself over to daddy giving him a bare hug. "Fought yous was goneded fowevew, Doshie cawm me down." I explained. "Doshie is smawt." I add on daddy gives me a tight hug. I felt Josh's hand on my hack aswell moving it up and down in a calming rhythm.

"Georgie darling, when you get into a big headspace we need to have a talk okay? But don't force yourself, we'll talk whe  you decide to be big okay?" I hum nodding my head in the crook of his neck. I let our a yawn, shaking my head to wake up.

"Stay up little pup, just a little longer." Josh says before a prolonged silence.

"I twy." I repeat from before. Neither of them wanted to move, knowing I was heavily fragile right now more than ever. It was getting a little hard to stay awake.