42: bed time

It was night, we had just had dinner again, it was a pleasant dinner. This time I sat in the middle of daddy and Josh, I liked it this way. This way I cam close to both and one of them isn't too far away. It was ready for my bath but the dilemma is, I want to have the bath but I don't want Josh to see. But I don't want Josh to not be in there with us. My solution was to not have a bath but daddy disagreed.

"I don need one." I cross my arms, a huff escaping my lips.

"No." Daddy says sternly. "You are having a bath, you need one." I whine and kick my teddy which was now on the floor after I threw it at daddy.

"I can go for a shower first." Josh suggested which was worse.

"Noooo." I whine, I hold onto Josh's arm not letting him go.

"Its bathtime Georgie. Come on, it'll only be a few minutes,  and joshie needs a shower too." I hated his logic, I understood what had to happen but I didn't like it.

"He's going to be in this room right here okay? He isn't going to move. A few minutes in the tub, and we have to wash your body darl, I believe in you, I really do, it's okay." I thought about it for a second holding onto Josh's arm tighter.

"I'll sit outside the door okay? Right by the door. You'll see my shadow from the cracks in the door frame, and I'll talk to you okay?" Joshie compromises and I agree. We walk into the bathroom and I watch for Josh's shadow under the door frame.

"Don go away Joshie okay?" I pout.

"I'm not going anywhere little pup, have your bath." I watch as he sits down and the shadow grows. I look up at daddy for confirmation.

"He's not going anywhere love okay? No where. Now be a good boy and hop in the bath." Daddy helps me take off my clothes and he helps me in the tub, I look back for the shadow and it stays.

"Doshie?" I ask just to make sure.

"I'm here little pup." He confirms. I turn back to daddy and he is undressed too and hopping in. He brings his hand up to my face rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"Its going to be okay darling baby." He looked sad. Why was daddy sad? I bring my hand up to his face and give him a peck on the lips.

"It otay daddy, Don be sad." I pout. This brings out a smile in him.

"I'm okay darl, thank you. Now come on let's get you washed up."

When we were all done with the bath Josh had to go and have his shower. Daddy held me and consoled me through it. I didn't understand exactly why I had such a hard time even though it's just a shower, I knew he was right there but I had this horrible feeling like he was just going to stop being there, Josh started singing after hearing how in pain I was, screaming for him not really knowing if he was there. I stopped everything and listened in. His voice was calming and he wasn't singing in English, I don't know what language it was but it was not English. Daddy breathed a sigh and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"You are so good baby." He praises, he seemed a little tired himself. I wanted sleep but I had to wait for Josh, I can't sleep knowing he's here and not in the bed with me. Daddy drously pats my back and plays with my hair. It was quite hard to stay awake while he was doing this, but I was sitting up. I was determined to stay up for Josh. "Its 11pm baby, you need to sleep okay? Josh is going to join soon my love." Daddy mentions, his eyes closed.

"You saided dat bedtime is twelve. Not ewevon." I quote him. "I wait." I stay quiet, litening to his foreign lullaby. Soon the water stopped and I sat up straight waiting patiently as he was still singing.

He left the bathroom and came and sat down on the left side. I got off of daddy and got into the middle of the both of them.

"You see even if you can't see me I am there." Josh whispers moving himself to lying down. I let out a hum.

"Can you sing again?" I ask. We all got into a spooning cuddling pile. I was facing Josh and had my arm around his waist, daddy had his arm around my waist and his head tucked into the back of my neck in a comfortable manner, Josh's arm reaches across both me and Will making it a very tight and comfortable three person hug.

"Of course I can." He started singing the song again and before I really drifted off. I felt the need to ask.

"What language is that?" I struggle to keep my eyes open, but still try.

"A native wolven language, there is nothing written about it, most alphas are the only ones who know, they teach it to their lunars and then they teach it to their kids." He softly explains playing with me hair using his free hand. "Now go to sleep little pup." I oblige this time and snuggle into his chest. He places his head on top of my head. It all felt like I had a weighted blanket on but all I had was two guys who really care about me keeping me safe and warm, really warm. Josh was burning. I didn't really mind it at first but I knew I would wake up sweating.

As I was drifting off a realisation hit. I was gaining feelings for Josh. I felt bad because I still love daddy but I'm getting feelings for Josh. That's not a good thing. I'm daddy's not Josh's. This realisation was scary, horrifying even. I felt like I was cheating even though it's only a small feeling. I just have to ignore it, it'll go away soon won't it? I hope so.