48: Wills mums

The car pulled up a long driveway where a much smaller mansion lived. It seemed only 3 story's high and much smaller than the one Daddy and I and Dada live. Dada doesbt completely live there but he basically does because he's always there. I could see that daddy was having second thoughts.

"Your mum can't be that bad daddy. It otay, Dada and I are gonna keep yous safe, aren't we Dada?" I turn to him who holds his hands up in surrender.

"I don't know about that one pup. That's Will's mother. His mum. You might have to protect both of us if Will is scared." The car pulls to a stop. The greenery around the building was well kept. You could see a middle aged woman working on hedges and one working on flowers. I hold onto daddy's hand as a saw a tall and slender woman walk out of the front doors. She had a similar ebony skin compared to daddy's, hers seemingly a little darker. Her hair was pulled back in small tight braids that I assumed were really long considering how it was put up in a bun like way yet still reached halfway down her back. It looked healthy and well looked after. She had on gold jewellery, rings, necklaces, hair beads, everything was gold. Her makeup was simple and not much, she looked elegant, important.

"Mum why do you dress up even if you know you're not doing anything?" Daddy asked getting out of the car and helping me out. Dada appears beside me holding my hand. 

"Why do you have a pesky human and a mangy dog with you?" Her voice held venom. I held daddy's arm with my free hand hiding slightly behind him. Dads let off a low growl not liking her attitude.

"These are my partners Josh and George. I expect you to treat them with respect." Daddy introduces us calmly noticing our discomfort. She gave us a small dirty look before wiping it off.

"Need I remind you of who's the parent. Besides I didn't know we were have a cross species party at my house. You don't see me in how many hundred years and now out of the blue you just show up like you run the show. I'm sorry son this is my house so my rules. Your partners can stay sure but you will treat me with respect. It's my biggest rule." She exlaims. Daddy's mum seems strict. More strict than daddy's dad or dadas dad.

"Yes mother. George is a little and umyes Josh is a werewolf but he poses no threat." Daddy explains pulling me out of hiding. Daddy's mums demeanour changed at the words little and she seemed a LOT softer than she was before.

"Awwww you're a little? I didn't knowww. If I had known I would have been much nicer. How old are you? It's been so long since I've had a little be in my presence, awwww uoy look adorable." She rambled and cooed. I blush rushed across my cheeks and I hid behind Dada this time as daddy had moved to grab out stuff out of the boot of the car. "Awww no need to be shy~ I have so many things for littles." Noticing I wasnt moving or answering her she turned her attention to Dada. "How old does he get in little space?" She seemed so happy and soft and gentle now. I wonder what happened.

"Um it depends, most of the time he's around a 4 year old 5 year old bur he has gotten deeper than that before. Sometimes he goes non verbal. Usually after a nuggtmare." Dada explains. Holding my side keeping me close.

"Aww sweet you get nightmares?" Daddy's mum rambled on about nurseries she had in the house and all the little supplies she had that she could give to me and everything. I turned my attention to daddy when he started talking.

"Did I mention she really likes littles? She canr get one of her own bur she loves looking after them." Daddy explained. "Mum come on let's go inside, it's getting cold." The sun was starting to go down. Josh picked me up placing me on his hip and following behind daddy's mum into the house.

"Okay we'll since it's all such short notice and we don't have dinner ready yet let's go meet the cook." She leads us to the kitchen where a tall man stood  in all white flipping something on his pan that smelt so good.

"Gunther this is my son and his partners Josh and George they will be needing food aswell. George is a little and a human and Josh is a wolf. We do have to feed him." She explained Gunther gave a nod and continued cooking. "Gunther doesn't talk." She turned to us. "He hasn't since 1865? Something like that." She moved on this will be your room. Does George sleep with you?" She asked daddy ignoring Dada.

"Yes he does." Daddy's mum hummed and moved on giving us a tour of the house. Only a small one. We weren't allowed on the 3rd floor for whatever reason. She showed me a playroom that was bigger than the one at home. Filled with shelves full of toys and toy boxes and anything a little could ever want. An art area, a doll area, a trains area. It was like paradise  I wanted to play but also didn't want to leave daddy and Dada since it was a new area I'd get lost if I want to go find them. I'm sure Dada would hear me though. He has really good hearing.

"This is the play room. All the littles we had before have all left now and live with their caregivers far away." She sighed. "I miss them." She continued on showing us our room which was on the second floor. She also warned us to not go into the basement. We all agreed. I wouldn't want to go in there anyway, basements are scary as and I don't want to go there. When daddy's mum left we all sat down.

"Are you okay with this amount of change baby?" Daddy asked, I nod my head looking around the place.

"Dont feel like talking baby?" I nod my head a Dada jumping up and sitting on the bed. The bouncing was so fun I just kept on bouncing not really noticing. Daddy came up and joined me with a large grin on his face causing Dada to also join in. Not too long after we were all standing and jumping on the very springy bed laughing and joking before collapsing and cuddling on the somehow not broken bed.

"I love you both so much" Daddy blurts out hugging us tighter. Dada and I reply with.

"We love you too!" Cuddled in tight with eachother I could feel the love emanating from both caregivers. So much love in one room, I felt like I was going to explode. Daddy hummed a lullaby that helped with all of us going to sleep in eachothers arms.

I love them so much!