54: Never Ever

WILLS POV

It had been a little over a weeks and he was still not awake Josh has been amazing through all of this. I couldn't leave him, the thought of him dying was weighing heavy on my mind. I couldn't leave the room, I couldn't leave his side. Josh would bring up my drink even though Reggie could do all that, since Josh had insisted on doing everything I told Reggie that he had an extended brake. He had been far in the east visiting family.

"You need to drink." Josh was pushing. I don't get why I get this way but while I am in worry or stress blood doesn't seem to taste a good nor nessassary. I don't drink for days untill I ever so really need to. I declined his offer as he was pushing my drink towards me.

Ever since geirge was here everyone decided it would be best to cover the drinks with a lid, to go coffee ups were our best option so he doesn't have to see nor smell it. I've enjoyed it. Less messy. Just like my mother I've hated mess my whole life. I can handle the littles mess but it must be cleaned as soon as possible even if I can.

"I don't feel like it." It had been 3 days since I had had the taste of blood on my lips. I knew I needed it but I just didn't feel like it. I was drowsy, slow movements made me dizzy.

"Will, you barly drank last week a singular cup and you didn't finish it. I'm asking you to have one fucking drink before you become a safty hazard to George. Drink." I looked at him in pain.

"You think I would hurt him?" He sighed.

"I'm saying a hungry vampire can barely control themselves. You've been eyeing his neck, I don't know if you've noticed. So drink or ill get your dad to remove you from the room." He threatened. I took the drink and sculled it, it tasted bitter but so good. I stare him in the eyes shoving the cup back in his hand. "You get what I'm saying, you know that it isn't unreasonable to take you out of the room if you're a threat. Everyone is being lenient with you being in here for as long as it takes. I think you need a shower, I'll stay with him. Bur it's been over a week. You stink and it's not healthy."

I look up at him the deep bags under his eyes expressed sorrow.

"I don't want to lose the two people closest to me. Seeing you like this hurts." Josh had hasn't known me for too long a few months at best, it was crazy to me how much he cared. I stood up.

"Dont leave him and if something happens call out. Please." Before I walked away Josh got up and gave me a deep kiss.

"Thank you love, thank you." I walked to the bathroom starting the shower before stripping my clothes off he wasn't wrong, I needed this. I really did. The water felt refreshing as it hit my face.

As I finished and dried myself off and got new clothes on Josh called out to me. I sprinted faster then I ever have my clothes nearly ripped.

"What happened?!" I ask. Josh had tears in his eyes. I feared the worst. He's dead there's no way he isn't. The doctor even said that the likely chance with everything that happened he may not make it. But his infections were getting in control he seemed fine. It was a 10 minute shower. There is no chance that the second I leave he dies. Tears start in my eyes assuming the worst.

"Daddy." A small voice comes from the bed it was weak and quiet and strained. I called for a doctor dropping to the floor grabbing hold of Georges hand. Georges eyes started to tear up. "Daddy I hurt." He choaked out. A doctor came rushing in.

"I know baby, I know." The doctors push us politely out of the way telling us to wait outside as they do a check. I advised that we didn't but they insisted and Josh pulled me telling me they needed to do their job. I held onto Josh's hand squeezing it reletivly hard but he seemed okay with it.

I heard George calling for us. Both of us. He was in his headspace it just broke my heart. It took the doctors an hour to do what they had to do before allowing us to enter. One doctor stayed behind filling us in.

"Everything seems ro be physically fine. All his infections are basically gone, his eyes seem fine, his responses seem to be relatively okay, he seems to understand everything that's going on his nerves are fine and his body reacts naturally. He's okay just get him to eat something small to start off with to make sure that he can handle it. Be slow with him he is very fragile right now." He explains before leaving and we thank him.

"Dada, Daddy." He called out we both rush to his side he had tears streaming down his face. "Daddy, hurt." He whines out.

"Where does it hurt baby?" I ask watching every movement. I couldn't believe that he had woke up. That he lived, I couldn't believe it. The poor boy pointed to his heart. The doctor would have checked that so I knew it was emotional.

"I know baby. We hurt like that too." Josh pipes in taking his hand and rubbing his thumb over it.

"Are you hungry baby?" I asked hearing his stomach growl. He gave a nod and I called out to dads butler who came straight away.

"What would you like young master?" He asked. I gave a request to get a small plate of chicken nuggets, a bottle of milk and 2 cookies as well as a steak medium rare for Josh and a cup of blood for me. Before going back to the bed.

"Foods coming darling." I say pressing my lips to his forehead. "Do you remember what happened baby?" I asked carefully not wanting to harm the little boys mind.

"Mmhmm, mist hurted me dens he hewp me. Den I gets sick, an hungy dens I wake up hew (here)." He explains I sighed. "Daddy an Dada not dere an it was Berry dawk an." He began to choak on his words as the tears streamed down his poor little face. "Dens I wemembews fings me no wanna wemembew about Daddy de mean one. And I cowdent wun or gets away." My heart broke once again. "Daddy an Dada no weave wight?" He asked.

"Never!" I call out. "Never ever will I leave you, never ever are you going away. Never ever will you feel that pain ever again. No more pain baby." I kiss his lips and his nose and his forehead. "Never ever." I whisper.