25: drink!

"Baby can you come here darl?" Daddy asked while I was sat in his office. Delilah and Charlie were on vacation and Rye and Jules had something to do that I don't know what so I took a couple toys and followed daddy to his office and have been sat here for I don't know hours. I okay daddy's order and get off the floor and walk up to daddy and stood looking down at him. "Some things might be happening okay?" He asked. I felt confused expressing that by furrowing my eyebrows together. Daddy lifted he hands ro hold mine. Worry began to spread throughout my body.

"Whats happening daddy?" I asked a frown forming on my lips. He let out a sigh, Daddy had been working really hard all day and for the past few days. None stop, it's been human paper work, vampire business, human, vampire, human, vampire. He's been really busy that sometimes he hardly makes it to bed these days, I mean I get it but it still makes me sad to know that he can't come to bed sometimes. He had deep bags outlining his eyes like he was a raccoon.

"And now we have to do some drills, all for safety, I'm sure nothing is going to happen, but from now on there will be random drills okay?" Tears began to for in my eyes. I had a bad feeling in my chest. Fear, anxiety. "I know bubba, it's scary." He stood up and pulled me into a hug. "I'm gonna protect you baby boy okay? I'll keep you safe. And these drills will keep you safe too okay?" I nod my head hugging back tighter than he ever could.

"Daddy. Pease stay okay." I mumbled into his shirt. I've been worried for a while. Mostly for his health. I don't know if vampires can over work themselves but I would still worry either way. "Come food? Lunch time." I say holding his hands. He gave a sigh of rejection. "No daddy come eat. You hungy." I pull his hand but he doesn't move. I look back at him with desperate eyes. He began to pull his hand away. "No daddy!" I yell getting a better grasp on his hand so I'm holding it with both of mine. He would have been stronger than me in any situation. "You eats Now!" I stomp my foot. I knew this was against the rules. Raising my voice and causing tantrum like behaviours, but I didnt care. Sometimes you need a big push to get better.

"Watch your attitude baby thats strike one. I don't wanna punish you." He warns noticing my behaviour. I puff out my chest and give him a big angry pout.

"You no come and eat now, I wiw scweam." I warn him. He looks at me with a challenging look. "You eat." I let go of his hand anf criss mine across my chest.

"I have work to do baby, you understand don't you?" I look at him with squinted eyes. He began to sit back down. He hadn't eaten since yesterday and before that he hadn't eaten for two days.

"Fine." I say now out of my headspace, dropping my hands down to my sides. "You dont want to eat out of a bag and be healthy and have some fucking blood, drink mine." I sat on his lap, straddle wise and stare him straight in the eyes.

"Watch your language georgie that's strike 2. And I'm not drinking your blood georgie." I sigh.

"Then come down stairs and drink. You're not starving yourself when you need your energy and strength. You're freezing." I force him to look me in my eyes. He looked tired. "Its either that or I force you to drink."

"And how would you force me to darling?" He has rested his hands on my hips And was now drawing circles with his thumbs.

"I will slice open my wrist and make you drink." I would have gone down and gotten him a drink bottle with the blood but since he hasn't been there at night my nightmares about the past keep coming to the surface and I was too scared to leave his side. The only reason I was able to eat was because of Reggie coming and giving me some food while leaving will to do what will does.

"Dont you dare do that." He glared at me I know he was seriouse but I didn't care I was seriouse to.

"Then come down and drink." I felt like I was in a challenge mode with him. he didn't want to drink I was going to make him drink. "It's either that or I also don't eat. Make your choice Will." He ended up giving me a sigh of defeat. He stands up with me in his arms and drags us both down to the dining hall. I gave a smile of victory as wrapped my arms around his neck. "New rule Will." I begin whispering into his right ear. He gave a hum, letting me know that he was listening. "I wont eat unless you eat." he tightened his grip around my body.

"Okay my little butler, we can make that a rule. however bedtime stays the same." I nod my head, he somehow read my mind.

"Fine... but you have to be there at some point." I pout.

"Are you okay my little one?" He asked, I gripped onto the back of his shirt, not wanting to answer. I burry my head down further into his neck as we made it all the way down the stairs. "Darling? he asked.

"The dreams." I sigh.

"What dreams love?" He asked, I didn't answer. I didn't answer. "What dreams Georgie?" He asked again. He stopped before entering the already packed dining hall. "Talk to me baby." he allowed me to place my feet on the ground so now I had no where to hide and I actually had to look at him. He crouched down to the floor so he was way shorter than me. He lifted his arm up to caress my face. I leaned into the touch knowing it had been a little while since I had any kind of physical affection. "Please tell me lovely, I know I haven't been able to be as close with you as I'd like, but I still wanna help you when some thing is wrong."

"The nightmares that I used to get...The reasons why I was screaming before." I turn my face downward, embarrassed for my inability to get over my past. Yes it was traumatic and people don't just get over a sight like I saw but I couldn't help but feel like I should be over it.

"Baby." The pity was screaming he was feeling was streaming from that one word and all the way down into my heart and soul. I didn't want the pity. I hated pity. "If you had told me I would have come back sooner. I'm sorry little one. I'll be in sooner tonight, I promise. I'll scare the nightmare away for you." He stood up and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "And scare it away forever." He kissed my left cheek. "And if it is to ever come back." He kissed my right cheek. "I'll chase it farther and farther away so it takes forever to come back, okay baby?" He kissed my nose. "You're safe okay baby." He kissed my lips and I smiled at him. "Now let's go get some food into that tummy of yours." he ticked my stomach while kissing my lips a second time.

"I love you daddy." daddy smiled fondly at me before taking my hand in his and leading us into the dining room.

"I love you too Georgie"