35: a letter

When I woke up he was no where to ne seen. Not in my room. My throat was sore and my bones ached.

"Josh?" I called out in pain. I knew he could hear me. Were wolves have such high hearing that every pack has heard me and complained about my screaming too. Josh came running in.

"Yes little pup? I have some medicine for you. Are you feeling okay?" He asked handing me a sippy cup.

"I feel like I'm drowning." My nose was blocked and my eyes hurt, my head wad pounding. My stomach wanted nothing to do with any food or drink. I lurch to the side and grabbed tge bucket and threw up. Josh rubbed and pat my back pulling my hair back. When I stopped there was nothing left in my stomach. I was heaving and throwing up stomach acid. The alpha walked in.

"I see they've gotten worse." Josh confirmed and kept rubbing my back.

"You up for some medicine little pup?" He asked when I lifted my head. The alpha gave me a glass of water to rinse out my mouth. After I took the sippy cup and slowly drank.

"I want daddy." I cried.

"We know child. We're working on it." The alpha stated and I looked up eyes full of hope.

"You gonna let me go to daddy?" I asked Josh tried to get me to drink more, but I needed an answer.

"We're gonna try. Do you think you can help us?" The alpha handed the glass and the bucket to someone outside who would dispose of it and get a new bucket for me.

"What need?" I sip more on the milk.

"We need you to talk to him. If one of my soldiers go he will simply kill them, or severely injure them. You and Josh will go when you're feeling better and you will talk to him. Tell him not to attack us." He explained grabbing the new bucket from the guard outside.

"He won kill. He good. Lilah tolds me he nevers gots into a war wif no ones for yonks. He not gonna hewt yous if mes go's home. When we go?" I ask sitting up more. I was about to get out of bed when Josh stopped me. .

"You need to get better first. That means no walking around. Just rest and medicine. You'll get better soon and we can take you. I going to go alone today, see if he'll talk. Dad doesn't like the idea but I need to try. I'm sorry for holding you here for so long." I nod my head.

"Cans I wite him a wetter?" I ask, it's been two months I wanted to tell him everything.

"Yeah well get you a pen and paper I'll go when you're finished." Josh looked up at his dad who left and came back with a pen and some pieces of paper. He handed them to me and they both left.

I left my head space and began to write to Will;

To Will,

It's me George. I have been in the wolf camp for about 2 months. They thought I was brainwashed, they truly believed that you had bitten me and made me stay with you. No matter how many times I told them our story and how many times I begged them to let me go home. No matter how many times I screamed, they really just thought I was brainwashed for some reasons.

These wolves really hate vampires. I don't completely understand why but Joshua says they have all got something that happened to them due to vampires. So don't be too hard on them. I miss you, I have missed you, the second i was out of your arms. Currently I am sick. Like really sick. Josh is going to go to when im finished writing bur they don't want me to move untill I am better. They are all really nice and considerate. Even if they thought you did horrible things to me they just felt with my constant screaming. Could you hear me? Why haven't you come to get me? I know there has to be a reason. You're probably hunched over your desk, starving yourself trying to find me. Please make sure you're healthy and strong when I come back. And let Josh go. He's helped me alot even though he was the one who took me from you, it was just orders.

I couldn't tell you where I am as I have no clue but either I'll come to you or Josh will show you when hes ready. Let him come back if you're holding him captive. He's the one who has foced me to eat, sleep and clean. If he wasn't here I'd probably be dead. I hope I get better soon so I can come and see you. I miss you so much. I need you. Maybe Josh will let you come here. Because I miss you. I've been asking for you every day, I scream for you almost every night. I miss your face and your voice and the way you hold me to sleep, I miss Delilah and Juels and everyone back at the coven. I miss complaining to you everyday, I miss the play dates, I miss our dates I miss you rousing on my for doing something silly. I miss our baths and your bedtimestories. I miss your singing, I miss how you bounce me up and down when I sit on your lap, I miss your kisses and your cuddles. I miss you so much. I don't have much else to write. I want to talk to you in person. I miss you so much.

- love Georgie. ❤

I finished my letter and called out to Josh handing him the peices of paper and he took them.

"I'll be back, hopefully."

"Tell him you have a letter from me. He'll calm down, everyone there knows me, even the soldiers. So if you get stopped. Don't be angry." I mention if he's angry they will think he is going to attack. He leaves with my letters and I am left alone. I don't know what to do while I wait for him to return. I know no one in this pack, a d they probably all hate me for my screaming. Besides mist of them are in the main pack. No many come here. At least not anymore. I sigh and drink the rest of the milk before grabbing a piece of paper and draw a little feeling a little better than what I did a few minuets ago.