18: new people

I couldn't walk for a few days. Will didn't even let me try. He was worried about the wounds opening up and setting every hungry vampire onto me. He kept talking about a lack of blood and blood donors in the coven. I was getting just as worried as he was. Will's father has been getting really angry with him recently. I regularly over hear them both yelling at each other. Everytime I do Reggie comes and escorts me away from the fighting saying something along the lines of "this isn't for your ears."

"Daddy?" I shyly entered the room after another one of his father and his fights. "You otay?" I asked. He let out a frustrated sigh before looking over at me with soft features. He gestured for me to sit on his lap. I okay and walk over to him softly placing my bum on his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You dont need to worry about me baby, my dad and I just don't get along. It's only natural." He explains, running his fingers through my untamed hair. "You didn't bush your hair this morning bubba." I nod my head knowing the fact.

"Didn't wanna." I explain. He let a hum slip from his lips reaching into his draw and pulling out a comb and ran it softly through my hair.

"More vampires are joining the coven. Their nt going to be used to you or your smell, this means you have to be ore careful and we can't be having you bleed for a long while. Do you understand me?" He ask while pulling on knots.

"Yah me understand. Me stay little doe?" I asked worried. I didn't like being big anymore. The worst thought come to mind. Telling me I'm being a burden and that will doesn't like me and that I'm annoying. I didn't want that, so I've been staying little because it just made me feel better.

Will gave a soft smile. "Yes baby you can stay little. Most if not all vampires know about littles. After a certain time we can't have children so we adopt human little or in Charlie's case tame a vampire into being little." My eyebrows connect together in a scrunch.

"Tame?" I ask. Will gave a nod

"Yes tame. Delilah was a wild vampire in the area before she came here and decided to become Charlie's. But that's a story you should get from Charlie or Delilah themselves. It's not my story to tell." I agreed knowing I would see Delilah later so I would ask her then.

"So dos the littles know the vampires?" I ask it felt like a dumb question bur I wanted to know.

"Yes, well usually if the vampire has morals." I nod. He can't really speak on behalf of all vampires in general.

"So, how many covens are there? And why are new people coming to this one?" I started chewing on my jumper sleeve.

"Well the big bad wolf came and blew their house down." He explained noticing I was slipping further into my headset. It's been so long since I've had a really big convocation with daddy.

"Dere are werewolves as well?!" My eyes widened. Daddy chuckled at me.

"Of corse sweetie. Vampires, werewolves, witches and wizzards. There's everything." I thought of what I thought of the world before. This was a whole new side of the mirror.

"Ghosts? Ghouls? Demons?" I asked hoping his answer would be a no.

"Yes but not in the way humans have written them to be. Demons are quite nice but just really angry and hot beings that have usually fire related powers but every Demons is different. Ghouls don't eat human flesh they protect the graves and the bodies of the dead. And ghosts... they just like to prank people because they think it's funny, they can't actually hurt people." I calmed down at that I guess this world isn't as scary as I thought. "But don't get me wrong." He started up again in a seriouse tone. "If you are to see any other creature other than a vampire or a vampire acting violent I want you to scream as loud as you can. I will come running." Fear rose again. I nod my head worried about what he was warning me about.