5: babysit clean up

Charlie and William stood in the door looking at the sight before them. Delilah and I were sitting on the floor and Delilah was doing my make up and my hair was put into two pigtails not very good ones because my hair wasn't long enough whatsoever but there were two bits of my hair tied up on either side of my head.

"Daddy!" She screamed and jumped up drawing a line of lipstick up my face as she hugged her daddy. My face turned red with embarrassment. William was laughing as he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame.

"Hi baby did you have a fun time?" Charlie asked Delilah.

"YES YES!! the bestest time with Georgie! We played dress up and tea parties and dolls and I wanted cookies for lunch but had pbj sandwich instead, but still got cookies afterwards and he ley me do his hair, which was hard he needs to grow it out. And he let me do his makeup and nails and EVERYTHING!!" She said all in one breath Charlie was smiling and Will helped me up off the ground.

"Sound like you have quite the day." Will said to me. I brushed the dress down and bowed towards him.

"I indeed did sir." I said with a smile on my face as I looked down at the horrible job of the nail polish mostly on my fingers instead of the nails but she enjoyed doing it.

"Ands he said he might try little space so I can have a little friend instead of a babysitter." She she jumped up and down. My face turned a deeper shade of red I was getting really hot.

"Yeah, wouldn't that be nice, but don't get your hopes to high, he might not like it." Charlie says. Brushing the hair out of her eyes. She nodded and I looked at Will who had a large smile on his face.

"Come on you have to get cleaned up." We said out goodbyes to the couple and walked out, William grabbed my hand and guided me to his room and into his bathroom. My face was only just calming down but when we were in there my face went back to red. It matched my dress.

"Had fun little butler?" He asked as he sat me down on the toilet seat, the lid was down thankfully.

"Yeah I suppose I did, she seemed to have a lot of fun too." I tried to get the light off of me. He had grabbed some wipes from his bathroom draw and began wiping the makeup off of my face.

"So you're thinking of the littlespace lifestyle?" He asked wiping softly. Back when I was younger I had gotten into some girls make up and the nuns that were looking after the orphanage were much rougher than this and would lecture me on how boys don't wear make up. At the time it made me sad I thought I looked pretty.

"Maybe, I don't know." I lookedinto his eyes he was so focused on not hurting me.

"If you ever want to I'd be willing to be your caregiver." My face turned red again. That seems to be my natural skin tone at this point. I didn't know what to say my heart was going crazy.

"I- isn't that something that only couples do?" I ask. That's what the book said.

"No." He chuckles he had such a pretty smile. "No a caregiver is just someone that looks after the little you don't have to be dating or anything. Unless you want to." He smirks flirtingly. My breath hitches and my heart couldn't take it. Any tiredness I had before was gone and replaced with pure adrenaline.

"Did you sleep last night?" He asks as he got to under my eyes. I looked away from him stopping his cleaning of my face. Like i was guilty of something, I was a grown adult I could make my own decisions. "Is it because if the nightmares or the knowledge that you sometimes let out small screams?" He asks pulling my face back so he could finish cleaning. I didn't answer, it was kinda both. Mostly the later though. "That counsler is still open."

"I'm not going to a counsler." My voice was cold. I didn't know how else to say it.

"Okay, you don't have to. But I don't think you can handle whatever it is you're going through by yourself."

"Its nothing, really, don't worry about it, can we change the subject." I hated that he wanted to help. I don't want his help.

"Okay. Good job at getting her to eat something. She doesn't usually do that. Did she have a tantrum?" He's good at changing the subject.

"No, I just made it like I wanted one and Miss Chen did the rest."

"The cook? Yeah she's had to deal with many of Delilahs cookie tantrums." We were quiet after that as he finished.

"Okay go get changed. I want you to sleep tonight. No one cares if you scream. And if you want you can always crawl into bed with me." He smirks seeming my face trun red.i push him away and walk fast out of the room and tk the door. "I'm being seriouse though. If you need someone to sleep with I'm across the hall." I leave the room and go to mine and change into something more comfortable, I fold the dress and planed ri give it back to Delilah tomorrow.