50: the basement

George had woken up not too long after that all drowsy, I sat on edge watching for his reaction.

"Why ook like dat daddy?" He asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"How are you feeling baby?" I ask back lifting him out of the crip and placing him on my hip. He mumbled about how he felt hot but other than that he was okay. I took him to the bathroom and he went to the toilet before I placed him in a pull up.

"Cans we play a game?" He asked kicking his legs back and forth. Josh and I agree to the game. I placed him on the floor and he looked up. "Let's play hide and seek!" He enthusiastically suggested. He seemed normal; excited, energetic, playful. I calmed down alot as the only thing that was different was the mark on his neck. Josh and I agreed to it. "But Dada can't use his superpowers." George pouted knowing that everytime we played this game Josh was always really good at finding us because of his sense of smell and his hearing. Josh agreed blocking his nose and putting in sound proof headphones. I too put on headphones.

GEORGES POV

Daddy was in first. Dada suggested that we hide together but I disagreed, he was going to give me away if he knew where I was. He always falls for it from daddy. Daddy always whispers in dadas ear and Dada turns red before telling him where I am it's not fair. So I pushed him to the other side of the house gently before running off to Mt hiding spot. I ran quietly towards the kitchen and stopped infront of the basement for some reason. It felt like it was pulling me in. I didn't want to go, basements are scary.

"Ready or not here I come." Daddy yelled throughout the house. I just stared at the door for a second before it opened by itself. I jumped back and fell down I stayed there holding in a gasp. I heard daddy's footsteps and ran into the open room before closing the door quietly. I planned to leave after daddy moved past but once I was in I looked down the long staircase. I was dim and it smelt bad. Something inside me told me to go down so I did.

Slowly decebding the stairs I notice what looks like a door from a prison, fully metal with only a feeding hole and a thick glass square window by the top to look in. It felt eery, my heart was screaming in my ears. Ba thump ba thump ba thump. The door was covered in locks all which were unlocked chains hanging. Whatever was in there obviously needed to be in but I guess it's out now. I wrap my fingers around the door handle and push down, it was difficult and heavy to open, but I managed to push through the metal door. The left side of my neck began to itch and burn. I ignore it taking it as nurses. There was a pit at the bottom of my stomach.

The door opened to a long hallway sided with more metal doors all with the same chains and locks except all of them were actually locked this time. Except for the one at the very end of the hall. It was open into a dark room. I wasn't even thinking before my legs moved toward the room without my concent. The moment I stepped inside the door slammed behind me and I heard chains lock. My fear rose. Heart louder and heavier. My breathing was at a higher pace. I didn't know what to do so I kept walking towards the open door.

As I approached the dark room became a little easier to see. It was a room. A very empty room a bed to the left side that didn't even have a mattress, a sink and a toilet on the right side and a shelf right infront of me that held only one book. A thick book. The room was empty not a shadow of a person anywhere, that was untill I enterd. There was a person hiding right next to the door I didn't realise he was there untill it was too late. It was a dark and shadowy figure and it pinned me roughly too the ground. Tears pricked my eyes, I was too whined to even scream for help.

"You're pretty." He says in a distorted voice that sounded like a recording. The voice was inconsistent. From a small girl that sounded close saying "You're" to a grown man who was distant who said "pretty." The figure had no features that I could see, they were covered in complete darkness.

"Who.. who are you?" I asked choaked up in tears. I was shaking from head to toe.

"We." The creature said as the little girls voice. "Are." An old man. "None of your business." Teen girl, middle aged smoker. The creature brought its hand up to my face. I flinched away from it. It was straddling me. All its weight pinning my hands down it pulled its face straight up to look at it.

Tw. Rape

"You are scared." It stated blankly. I nod my head. The pull up I was in was now completely soaked. It brought its face closer to me. "Scream then. That's what humans do when their scared." I shook my head. "No one will hear you anyway." I felt its lips on mine. I didn't even know it had lips. The door slammed shut leaving us in pure darkness. When it let go I screamed as loud as I could with no avail. "Told you." It went back for another kiss. Moving its body to get mine to react.

"Why wear a pull up?" It asked after pulling my pants down. I had discosiated I wasn't focusing on anything I didn't want to be here I didn't want to see the creature. I imagined myself back with Will and Josh. Playing with blocks and watching TV and running around and playing games. I felt it's hand move up my torso. The floor was cold.

"Damaged." It said as it flipped me over I guess it could see in the dark. I knew that. That I was damaged. Most foster homes weren't as nice as one might think back in the day. Neither were the orphanages; the kids in them as well as the nuns. I had scars from whips for when i had sinned as well as from damaged kids going too far in a "joke." "Perfect." It whispered. It moved me to have an arch in my back displaying my ass for full view. Tears streamed down my eyes. I felt was seemed something like a punishment enter my rear. I yelp at him rough it went in. I was sobbing, shaking. I had tried getting out if it's grip but it seemed to have more than two hands. One was holding my back in an arch, one around my throat, two around my legs and two holding my hips so it could thrust easier. I begged it to stop. Many times it didn't care. My body didn't seem to care either. It seemed aroused by the touch.

"You're staying." It whispered as it released inside me. Leaving me on the floor. It ripped up my clothes. Before I had passed out replacing slight darkness to complete darkness.