40: movie.

Will woke me up from my nap softly, a slight shake to my shoulder. It was one of the first times since I got home I didn't wake up screaming. It was a nice change. When my eyes adjusted I noticed Josh was also in the room, I gave him a small tired smile, he gave a similar smile back.

"Guess what?" Will asked I pushed him away jokingly closing my eyes again. He shook me again untill I actually got up.

"What?" I ask.

"Josh is sleeping over." A large smile enterd my facial features.

"Really?" I was oddly really happy about that. "Sooo do I have to have go to sleep at bedtime? Since it's a sleep over I think we can stay up later." I ask. "Sleepovers are never for sleeping." I defend, I know I'm not wrong, but I also know Will is very set on bedtime so all I could really do was hope.

"The latest we are staying up is 12. And that is final. I don't want any arguing on that. Also no sweets past 10, because I know you're going to ask about that." I sat up completely giving a big stretch before giving Will a big hug.

"Sleep over  sleep over, sleep over." I chant in a sing song fashion.

"Come on, Delilah and Jules have been begging for you to hang out with you." Will mentions. I bite my lip a little. I did want to hang out with them don't get me wrong, but I also didn't want to leave Will alone.

"In a minute, you just finished work for the first time in forever, where is Josh going to sleep?" I ask bring my legs up to my chest, giving Josh enough space to sit on the bed.

"In our bed. With us. I don't want him going far and there is no guest room for now, more people have joined the coven recently, so we don't have any space for him. That is if you're okay with being in the same bed as him?" Will explained.

"I'm gonna be a sandwich." I say assuming I was going to be in the middle, this comment got a laugh out of both Will and Josh.

"Yes you will be a sandwich, now get out of bed before you go back to sleep." Will pulls me out of the bed getting me to stand up, knowing it would make me wake up. Josh also got up from the bed seemingly less awkward than he was when I fell asleep.

"Is there anything you want to do little pup?" Josh asked, I thought about it for a second, something I wanted to do with both Josh and Will.

"Hmmmmm its been a while since I've watched a movie. Months actually, wanna watch a movie?" I asked looking back and forth between Will and Josh.

"Sure, I'm not sure what movies are out but I'm down for a movie." Josh states.

"Yes, but not horror or thriller or anything too bad." Will orders. I sigh and agree, we all go towards the cinema room that barely gets used, not many people actually care about movies or they're too busy for the likes of some fantasy storyline acted out by random people they don't even know.

"I like movies." I say as I take a seat and wait for Will to come back with the popcorn and we wait for the movie to start.

"Yeah? What kind of movies are your favourite?" Josh asks taking a seat next to me. We were in the middle of the room, no one else around. I turn around watching as Will didbwhat he had to. It felt like he was taking forever.

"Ummm all kinds, I don't know specifics.  Like I don't have a favourite actor or a favorite movie or anything, I just like watching them and seeing the stories unfold." I explain watching Will with patience.

"Well that's a great reason to be watching movies I suppose, you really don't have a favourite?" He asked noticing I wasnt looking at him and he followed my gaze.

"Well, some movies are better than others but I don't really have a favourite." When I noticed Will was coming back I turned and looked at Josh while talking. "Like there are things in a movie that I don't like, like when there's no real ending or they leave an ending but then keep adding onto it when it really didn't need to. Or when the make more movies when it was unnessasery. For example um... the barbie movies are fine because they use different characters with different story lines but their all in a series. But like I don't know, a movie like Meg, like it was a good movie and they didn't need another one. I mean now a days it's always a remake or da da da 2 and so on. I wan new original ideas for movies instead of remakes and part 2's you know?" I rant on, will sat next to me and listened to my rant about movies quite intentivly all things considered.

"You're very passionate about movies aren't you?" Will asks. I nod with a smile.

"At the orphanage there wasn't really much we could do that wasn't impacted by the devil so movies were fine. Depending on the movie. It was mostly Christian movies and nothing about magic, but hey a movies a movie." I explain crossing my legs on the seat.

"Your an orphan?" Josh asked a solum look on his face.

"There's alot you will know in due time." I giggle shushing them when the movie started. The two of them laughed a little before watching the movie. It was some movie that was pg about a boy who meets a girl and they make a made up land beyond the river they called the place "terabithia." And the boy makes a bridge to it and he gets along with his little sister. It wasn't a new movie but a great one none the less.

"That was a good movie." I had a few tears in my eyes from how lovely the ending was. Will hugged me giving a kiss to the top of my head. I broke from the hug wiping my tears away and turn to Josh getting a hug from him too, he seemed a little more awkward at first, not expecting it but gave in and hugged me back placing his chin on my head.

"Come on Georgie, I can hear Delilah and Jules ranting." Will ruffled my hair and I broke away from Josh's hug.

"Okay, but you can't go too far, if you go somewhere I wanna come with you." I pout.

"Okay darling, we're not going anywhere." Will says and I look back to Josh.

"You can't go either." My mind started slipping. Slowly down into a safe state of mind.

"I'm not goin no where pup." He gave a soft expression, one a soft as butter. A large smile was pressed onto my face and I agreed to go and play with Jules and Delilah.