29: abducted

The sirens screamed loudly in my ears. Will took me off the counter and led me into the bedroom and we were nearly out the door when a man I was unfamiliar with opened the door staring at us. I noticed Will also had no idea who this man was.

"Awww William has a little boyfriend. So the rumours are true you found yourself a little." Will looked, to put it lightly, pissed the fuck off. He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me behind him  roughly. I whined a little.

"Stay the fuck away from him you rouge." Its a wolf. How did he make it all the way up here without the noticing of the soldiers. My breathing picked up, is everyone okay? Is Delilah and juels safe? Is anyone hurt?

"Daddy." I whisper, tears pricking my eyes as I cling onto the back of his shirt.

"Aw isn't he cute, I might just take him for myself." The wolf cooed walking closer. I shake my head not wanting to go with him. "You dont want to come with me." He placed a fake pout on his face. "Well, I don't care!"

"You're not going anywhere near him." Daddy calmly states, backing us both up I knew he was stalling untill the soldiers came by to help us.

"You'll die if I bite you, then you have no way of getting him back. My boss won't take so kindly if I don't take something and I know if I bring back your biggest weakness right here he will comend me so well, so you don't really have a choice. Now pass him over."

"You're not fucking having him. I would never let you do anything to him. You can fuck off. How are you okay with this level of noise?!"

"You really think we didn't train for this?!" The alarm stopped and all action went into play. The world kicked daddy out of the way, he grabbed onto me and broke the window holding onto me as he jumped out. Daddy tried to stop him, running up to the window but he was being held  ack by two guys in the military suits, Daddy was screaming, I was too my voice box was sore by the time he took me out of the sight of Daddy.

"Let me go." I croak as he slowed down a little. The tears were falling like the shower I just had. The wolf didn't respond and kept running into an area I had no idea was there, soon there was a camp, I couldn't struggle even if I wanted. He was holding me so tight I lost feeling in my arms. He stopped running completely and took my to a tent, the biggest tent in the camp. I was confused. He let me go and placed me on the ground.

"Run and I'll slit your throat." He showed me his claws. I knew he had faster reflexes than I do so I listened and stayed. He talked to a guy who was sitting in the seat behind a desk, I took in my surroundings. It was a tent made out of sticks and leaves and rocks,there was nothing really interesting inside of it. Just a desk and a chair that held a guy about 3 times my hight. That was am  Over exaggeration but he was a big guy, very built and muscley he didn't wear a shirt but did wear pants.

"Child, speak." I looked around confused. Was he talking to me? He growled deeply. "You're not a vampire." I look up at him. The guy that brought me in pushes me towards him. I shake my head, I know it wasn't a question but he now knows for sure I'm not. Maybe he will let me go. "You're welcome." He states and I look at him confused. Anger rose in chest.

"Welcome? Welcome for what?" I question through my teeth attempting to conceal the anger.

"For saving you from the vampires."

"Save me fuvking how?!" I raised my voice a little clenching my fists next to me.

"They were brainwashing you my boy, they drink your blood and it makes you listen to what they want from you. We saved you. Vampires are awful creatures that want nothing but to drink your blood."

"They weren't drinking my blood, I was there willingly and that doesn't happen, at least not in that coven. Will is my boyfriend, I knew he was a vampire, he has never drank my blood, and the people they drink blood out of are willingly there, it does nothing to their brain other than make them drinking from tiy more pleasant and humans seem to like that. No one gets hurt in the process. Like yeah sometimes they lose their mind and everything but they can't control that." I explain hoping they stop with their attempt to harm all the vampires.

"You poor poor thing, they've brainwashed you good haven't they?" He looked at me like I was crazy, he looked at me with pity and I hated it, it was horrendous. 

"IM NOT BRAINWASHED!" The wolf from before grabbed my shoulders making sure I wouldn't do anything. "I'm not brainwashed. I willingly went to that house to be Will's butler then he showed me what it was like to do this... thing... and then we fell in love and we love each other. There's nothing more too it, the end happy ending!  I'm not brainwashed it's all willing and consensual and he told me all about vampires and my friends are back there I want to go home."

"He is supposedly Will's little." The wolf filled in the information I chose not to talk about. I didn't know if he was going to use it to his advantage or not.

"A little? Really?" He paused for a second taking this in, I started to get scared and waited for what he was going to say. "What is your name child?" He asked nicely.

"Rob?" I lied, I knew it wasn't going to work as the wolf informed the big guy that my name was actually George.

"Why lie?"

"I don't like you." I inform him crossing my arms.

"We have caregivers that will be looking after you untill we figure out what to do with you." The wolf left the tent without a word and I contemplated  running, but decided not to knowing it wouldn't be a good idea.

"Take me back to the coven? You can do that. I want to go back to Will. You can take me home, and you can leave us alone. That's something you can do." I sassed crossing my arms and kicking some loose dirt beneath me. I wasn't wearing any shoes.

"We can't do that, you are brainwashed. And either way I'm sure the entire building has been set alight. I'm sure the coven leader and his son are dead."

"NOOOO! Daddy isn't dead!" Why was I slipped? I didn't even realise.

"Who is your daddy?" I asked sceptical.

"Willy, an he no dead, he living an he gonna find me and kill you." I pout kicking more dirt.

"I'm sorry George, I can garentee your daddy is dead and he isn't coming, make yourself at home here. I hope you can get comfortable." I got really angry.

"TAKE ME HOME!" I scream stomping my foot on the ground. "TAKE ME HOME TAKE ME HOME TAKE ME HOME TAKE ME HOME." I chanted even though my throat hurt.

"Stop screaming." He demanded. I didn't stop, I kept screaming and chanting wanting to go home. "You're going to throw up, I would suggest you stop screaming child." I was coughing in between my chanting. Every now and then someone would come in and he would order them to leave. I stopped for a bit to catch my breath. "Are you done?" He asked standing up from his chair. I stayed as far away from him as I possibly could.

"No." I croaked. Glaring at him, I felt sick. I just wanted to go home, I wanted to be with daddy, I just wanted to hold him and hug him, I needed him. I wanted him. But this man, right here was stopping me from doing all of that and I hated it  I hated him. "Go away!" My voice was rough and gravely.

"We can get you human medicine for that throat. It has to hurt by now."

"Don't care, wanna go home to daddy." I was challenging him. If he won't take me home he can deal with tantrum after tantrum. I don't care if it hurts me.

"You can't you're staying here, one of our caregivers will be here soon, you will calm down, and she will show you to your room and you will have someone with you at all times.  don't try to leave, they will kill you if they need to. I don't want to see you dead. Behave yourself."

"I will scream, no matter how much I throw up, not matter how much pain I am in, Will will find me and look after me." I threaten lowly.

"Are you always this in and out of littlespace. It's gotta hurt." He seemed genuinly concerned bur I didn't care, I don't want him to care.

"I'll never be little again while I'm here. Fuck off." I glare. I though many times about punching him or kicking him but chose against it knowing he could over power me in any second if he wanted to. He left the tent, the wolf who abducted me entered with a lovely looking lady.