73: big play date pt.1

I woke up to growling and screaming. I could bearly open my eyes and I couldn't feel daddy next to me.

"Don't go near him!" I couldn't make out who was yelling, I whined, turning over and cuddling into the sheets.

"You don't go near him, you MUTT!!" Was yelled back. Who was in my room? Another growl was heard accompanied by hissing. I groaned, knowing I wasn't going to go back to sleep with whoever was here. I yawned, sitting myself up before rubbing my eyes to help get rid of the grogginess.

"See, you woke him!! You should go!!" I look towards the people in my room. I notice instantly the orange died hair of Ezra and the small group by the door; lilah, Jules, Charlie, and Rye. I yawn again before asking what's happening.

"This mutt won't let us see you and is thetaning to bite us!!" Delilah yelled. Charlie was holding her back from running towards us.

"LIAR!!" Ezra pouted, crossing his arms. "You called me a mutt! You blood sucker! You'll hurt him!!" Ezra yelled back. 

"Stop yelling." I whine crossing my legs under the sheets. Everyone falls quiet.

"Dudes, it's 6 in the morning. What are you all doing up and yelling?" Josh's brother, Victor, walked through the door in nothing but sweatpants. He yans walking past the fearful vampires as Charlie and Rye pull their littles closer to their chests and away from Victor.

"Chill, the wolves here aren't gonna hurt ya. And Ezra is harmless. it wouldn't hurt a fly. Right, Ezra." He says the last bit in a warning tone towards Ezra. Ezra pouts and huffs more, glaring up at Victor. "Right? Ezra?" He repeats more stern. Ezra drops the glare and nods his head, looking down. "Now, what's happening here?" Victore asked, looking down at Ezra

"HE WAS GONNA -" Delilah got cut off from Victor, holding his hand up in a stopping sign, and she fell silent.

"I didn't ask you, did I? Ez?" He signalled for him to tell the story.

"Well, I came in here because I could smell George, and I wanted to see how he was doing. I got to his side before this girl came in and called me a mutt telling me to get away. I just got mad and reminded her I could kill her in an instant..." He bit his lip. Looking away. "I just wanted to protect George. I thought she was mean and that she was gonna hurt George, and I loke George and didn't want him hurt because vampires eat humans, and I wanted to protect him." He explained. Everyone was quiet. Victor sighed and looked back at the group of vampires surrounding the doorway.

"Ez." Victor speaks up. "You know were in their territory, which means it's their rules. They wouldn't hurt George. He's been here years before we were here, and he hasn't gotten a scratch on him. He's safe. You know we can't pull stuff like this and that it's not right, right?" He lectures. Ezra starts crying, knowing he is in the wrong.

"I jus' wanned to keep Grorgie safe." He sniffles. Victor smiles a little. It's probably the first time I've ever seen him smile.

"I know, pups, but he's okay." He embraces Ezra in a hug, kissing the top of his head. Victor towerd over Ezra quite easily and embraced him completely. Daddy strolled in a few moments after.

"Why is everyone in my room?" He asked, eyes darting from Ezra and Victor to the others and back.

"A bit of an argument, but it's fixed now." Charlie informed. Daddy hummed. I shuffled out of bed and hugged him.

"Hi baby." He smiled. He had prominent eyebags under his eyes. I pout. "Listen, darling. I have some things to do today, would upu like to play with the others while I go off?" He asks. I whine and hold on tighter to him. "I know, baby, these are stressful times, but I need you to relax and play with them. I can't have you listening to my boring big stuff." He kisses my forehead. I'll still be in the house and if you miss me a lot you can always come back but for now, do you just want to play with your friends? I'm sure they miss you." I whine again but nod my head, letting him go. "Thank you, my love. I will be up in dads office if you need me, I'm so proud of you. Hang in there." He kisses me on the lips, and I smile. As he leaves the room, I shyly walk back to the group.

"Ezra," I call, holding out my hand, and he takes it. "Lilah," I hold out my other, and she takes it. "Ezra, this is lilah, she get a bit mean when she no no someone. Lilah, this is Ezra, he get angry easily. We must be friends' pwease?" I ask, pulling their hands together.

"No way she a blood sucker they bad!" Ezra pouts.

"Nuh uh, he a mutt, they kiw evwyfink." Lilah states.

"I been wif both you, I not ded yet, not even hewt. We pway togever an getta know each ovew." I state bringing them across the hall, motioning for Jules to follow.

"I'll look after them." Charlie offers. Following behind.

"I don't think you could stop Ez from his anger. Not without risk." Victor states following behind.

"I have nothing else to do. I'll join you in watching them." Rye shoved her hands in her pockets. I giggle.

"Big play date!!!" I squeel.

*WILLS POV*

After splitting away from Georges grip, I walk up to dads office, bumping into Reg.

"I want you to look after George, make sure he is okay, and if he needs me, call me. I dont want him hearing what's happening up here." I order. Reggie aggrees and walks down to where the others are.

I knock on the door three times before entering.

"Nice to see you back here." My father says going through some paperwork. He takes off his reading glasses and sets them to the side, interlacing his fingers.

"So about last night." I get straight to business.

______________________
__________
___

Ahhhhhhh I posted at a reasonable timeeee.

We are getting close to the end my lovelies. Hope you enjoyed the chapters.

They're gonna be a bit smaller than before, back to 1000 ish words just to get back in the groove fr jfjfjrh.