63: Ezras best idea

"Daddy, Dada, can Ezra come and play?? I'm bored." I asked. Daddy looked up from his paperwork.

"Which ones Ezra?" I've been hanging out with a lot of the wolf littles. There's way more than there is at the covan. I love lilah and Jules, but I wanted more friends.

"Orange hair." Dada informs, not looking away from his paperwork.

"Oh, I thought you didn't like him?" He asked. He was really acting like a dad now. He doesn't know anything.

"Nooo we're besties!!! We just like to argue." Daddy thought about it for a bit.

"Sure, why not? What's the worst that could happen?" I let out a "yay" and ran down the hall to ask him, when he agrees i grab him and pull him back to the room. My anxiety was getting much better, and every time I leave for a little bit, Daddy and Dada give me a little treat and tell me I'm brave. Apparently, all the vampires and wolves are working hard fighting back the bad guys, and they were doing well. We were winning. Which is a yay.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked as we looked at my toy box. We've been here about 3 weeks, and it's beginning to get hot. I wasn't allowed outside without supervision, not that I would want to. But yeah. It was too hot for it anyway. Most werewolves were transformed and panting when they came back. All bloody and hurt. Dada would make me turn away, or he would cover my eyes when they all came back. From what I've read from daddy papers when I'm bored, we've only lost a few vampires, which is a good thing. And at dinner times, the vampires and wolves would get along, which i am very happy about. We needed something good to happen for once.

"Ummmmm." Ezra thought and looked up at the two caregivers. Dada looks up at us, and Ezra quickly turns away before looking at me with a plan. "Okay, I have a plan. It might not work, but it might." He whispers in my ear. I giggle at the feeling of his breath tickling my ear.

"What are you two giggling at?" Josh asks. Asks, looking over, crossing his arms across his chest and raising one eyebrow.

"Nofinggg, don worry Dada." I giggle. Giving him an innocent smile.

"I don't know if I trust that little smile of yours." I get up and kiss his cheek.

"No worry. Won't do bad." I smile and give me a loving look.

"I'll trust you, Bubba. You know the punishments." He reminded me. Since being here, I may have caused a little bit of trouble, more than usual. Just small things with the help of Ezra. Lollies without asking, cursing I've had a couple of tantrums. I was just hot, that was all. Usually, I calm down after a nice cool bath. And other big boy things, but that's for big me. So I've had a few time outs and writing lines. I run back to Ezra to do our plans.

"Have you had your alone time today?" He asked, and I thought for a second before shaking my head. "Well, we go for your away from them time, and we make a pool. In your room, you have a box thing, yeah?" He whispered in my ear. Daddy gave us a suspicious look. I gave him the same smile. "I have a tarp in my room just for this. And yous are on the ground floor and we can put the hose through the window to fill it up with cold water. I'm hot and want it." I smiled and giggled. It sounded like an amazing plan. I was hot too, I was in Daddy's singlet and some shorts but it wasn't enough, it was still really hot. I agreed and ran up to Daddy and Dada.

"Can I have my alone time. Ezra and I go to our room. I don't have to have a nap for alone time, right? I'll still be away from yous?" I suggest to them, Ezra stood next to me.

"What are you planning?" It wasn't against the rules to do what we were planning to do, but I knew they would say no of we were to say.

"Nofing jus' play. It's cooler in there. It's hot." I whine pouting. Ezra did the same. They knew something was up.  It was too much whispering. "Peassseee. Technically, I'm still having alone time, just wif Ezra." I beg when they didn't say anything.