23: big boy date pt2

The area was absolutely beautiful I don't know why I didn't hear it before. There was a majestic waterfall splashing into a lovely looking river that had rocks all splattered through it, some big and round others smaller and spiky, the water was running loud and fast the area around the river was surrounded by grave before it is met with luscious green vibrant frosty grass. There was a small cabin reaching the edge of the clearing on the opposite side. Just far enough from the waterfall to hear its soft aggressive splash.

The cabin wasn't too big, it had a small porch and I could see a fire place that had been going the light smell of firewood burning in the breeze. It was completely made out of wood and almost blended in with the thick forest behind it. I saw one window out the front next to a door, one that didn't fit the design of the cabin. It was too modern, a plasster door against wood on wood. It was a bright red door and I questioned the design choices.

"Do you like it?" Will softly asked placing his arm around my shoulder. I look up at him with the largest grin I've ever had plastered on my face. My eyes were sparkling and my heart was racing, this was special, special to me.

"Its so pretty!" I exclaimed, wrapping my hands around his waisthe gave a kiss to the top of my head.

"Come on let's go inside, it's cold out here." We go inside the cabin and it's actually quite spacious considering the look of the outside. There was a fire place sitting at the furthest wall that was already lit, Will guides us towards it. In front of it a picnic blanket with some foods layed out on top of it. Just small things, strawberries, kiwi fruit, some sandwiches, and other things. Everything was layed out perfect. We sit down and warm up for a second. I take off the jacket so I was only in the jumper and I cross my legs facing Will.

"So what do we do now?" I ask I never really knew what people do on dates. Especially when we already know eachother pretty well.

"Well usually we would get to know eachother by small talk but we can just talk and everything. Have you ever been on a date?" He asks grabbing a strawberry. I bit my lip a little.

"No, I never really left my room at any orphanage, you?" I already knew he had to have. He's lived hundreds of years he has to of.

"A couple here and there. Not too many though it was all mostly put up for family sakes. Thankfully the other person never actually wanted to marry." My eyes widened.

"You dated to marry?!" He gave a soft chuckle.

"Back in the day there we nearing to war with a neighbouring vampire coven. I don't even remember what about but we just didn't like eachother. My father and the leader of the other clan thought they could marry the two covens together so that there would be no actual war." I sat enthralled by the story, I was leaning close to him strawberry in hand. "Anyway, I had to meet with the daughters of the coven and had to go on a date with the two, if one of them liked me then we would said to be wed and mark eachother infront of both covens. In the end both girls didn't like me, I mean I wasn't as gentlemanly back in the day. " He mumbles the last part and I giggle. "But yeah they were pretty much the only ones I've had a date with. I've never found someone good enough untill now." He booped my nose, I scrunched it.

"Thats cheesy." I chuckle shoving a strawberry in his mouth. He ended up laughing and taking the strawberry.

"What about you? Any cheesy stories you got?" I sat and thought for a moment. Digging far into my memories.

"Not that I can remember. I've only really had one boyfriend in my life but other than that it's been moving every couple of months and nothing more."

"Tell me about this love of yours, if you never went on a date with him what did you do." My cheeks turned red.

"I thought he was my boyfriend, I was young like 15, or something maybe younger, I don't remember, we met at school he escorted me around and was flirting the entire time, I flirted back. Eventually he asked me out and I said yes but after that, there was no more flirting and I was kind of just a booty call for whenever he felt horny, not really cheesy but yeah. I didn't really have an interesting bring up." He grabbed a half of a sandwich taking a bite, nodding his head.

"Thats shit, I'll never let anything like that ever happen to you ever again." He cupped my face with his hand. I gave him a bright smile and my eyes drifted back to his lips. Mu heart began beating even faster than it was before, this time was different though. This time it was beating with lust instead of admiration. Will seemed to notice this. He pulled my face closer to his. He leaned in right next to my ear.

"Do I turn you on baby boy?" He hummed in my ear lustfully making my heart beat even faster than before. My skin rised in temperature and my breath became slightly heavier. I could feel his devilish smile next to me ear.

"Yes." I managed to breath out before he grabbed my arms placing them above my head pinning them in place on the arm of the chair. I let out a gasp of air at the sudden move.

"Are you sure you want to be like this out here? The moment you tell me to stop I will." He looks me in my eyes making me lose my breath,he looked so hot above me, his curly locks drooping on the sides of his head, lips slightly parted, ready to attack mine as soon as they could.

"Fuck me please." I whisper, I watched as the smile on his face grew and he crashed his lips down on mine.