27: outside

He finally took me outside. He was hesitant when I asked, given the whole werewolf thing that's going on but he finally said yes to going on the playground outside. Everything got warmer winter is completely gone an spring has taken full affect there were flowers in the gardens and gardeners looking after them, there were soldiers planted around the openings of the forest that surround the playground. More than usual so we are safe, Delilah and Jules along with their caregivers are out here as well all three of us were slipped to a pretty young age.

We first started off with using the play equipment as intended, sliding down the slide into out caregivers arms getting pushed on the swings after a little bit we went into a whole made up story about having powers and that dragons were back and it's in the older days. Delilah was really good at knowing what happened there Jules knew a little but not as much as Delilah, I just went with it pretty much just running around. After that we played tip, with the rules they can't use vamp speed because then I'll never get out of being it.

One of the guards started making movements with his hand and daddy tried to get us all to stop by calling out our names, but we didn't listen we continued running and screaming delilah was it and she was coming after me.

"George!" He bellowed stopping me in my tracks getting me tagged. He had never yelled so it was serious. I was out of breath attempting to catch it watching Daddy's every move, he motioned for me to come to him. Jules and Delilah also stopped catching their breath before their caregivers motion them over too.

"Yes daddy?" I looked up at him through my lashes giving off a more innocent look hoping to not be in trouble. He wasn't looking at me, he was watching a soldier waiting for something. The soldier did another hand movement before going back to his still hands by his side watching hands ready to grab the gun strapped to him. I suddenly felt un easy. "Can we go inside daddy?" I asked holding onto his side fear slowly bubbling up inside of me. Ready to blow like a volcano. Daddy agrees and we all go back inside.

"I think it's nap time, don't you think darling?" He asked, not really a question as he picked me up and brought me to our room as I waved to my friends them going to have a snack. I bright my thumb up to my mouth and began suckling on it awaiting the soft feel of the bed while my eyes laid closed. I felt myself sinking in to the soft mattress a slight giggle leaving my mouth. Daddy takes my thumb out of my moth, much to my dismay I whined at him trying to put it back in. He held my hand as he put a familiar soft plastic in my mouth I kick my feet slightly in happiness. Daddy was about to go but I grabbed his hand.

"Don' go daddy, stay pease, scawed." I pout around tge dummy opening my eyes slight tears in them. Daddy had a look of worry plastered on his face as he sat down dipping the bed by my legs.

"Whats the matter baby?" He asks caressing my face and removing the hair by it. I contemplate for a second. "Whats scaring you darling? I can't help you unless you tell me." He whispered softly making me melt into his touch even more than I was, I was basically putty at this point, a puddle of water to him and his voice. A smooth deep voice, a calming and safe one that I am falling so deeply in love with.

"Nigh'mares an werewo'ves. An I juss don wan you to goo." He gave a small smile taking his shirt and shoes off hopping in next to me. Pulling me close under the covers. Placing his forehead on mine, it felt very comforting, he made me feel so safe and comforted.

"You're getting nightmares again bub? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, his arm looped up playing with my hair and softly scratching my scalp. I take a second to answer enjoying the sensation.

"Um yous was busy, didn' wanna bover you." I pull myself even closer to him taking in his smell, he didn't have much of one, maybe I'm just used to it. Always being so close to it, but there was still the slight smell of fresh forest and lavender. Small but wonderfully comforting.

"Do you want to talk about them?" He asked, I again contemplated deciding weather I can or not.

"Wew, deres um." I attempt to find tge words I take in another breath of his smellcowering into it. "Deres jus stuffs about my dad, and my mummy, and um there's sometimes weally big big monsers dat gobble me up, den sometimes my teefies aw fallen out ands I hafs to win fwom tings wike de monters orw sometimes nofing. An is jus scawy an awot." I explain holding on tight to him. He held me even closer, if that was even possible. He laced his legs into mine basically engulfing my entire body protecting me from the whole world.

"I'll protect you baby bear. No more bad dreams about monsters and yoy don't have to run because I am here, I will fight every single bad dream you have. I love you Georgie." He kissed my forehead and I felt his smile form when he told me he loved me.

"I lub you too daddy, you my big stwong daddy fighting awww de monters an keeping ebwyone safe. Because you da bestest daddy in de whole wide wowd" I yawn gripping onto the back side of the shirt making sure he doesn't leave.

"I'll wake you up in 3 hours okay?" I gave a tired nod and a hum as my eyes uncontrollably closed and I drifted off into the darkness happily.