55: I Love You

GEORGES POV

I don't remember much with The Mist. Just explaining a few things. It seemed completely in the dark it's whole life. Living in that basement where Will's mother would experiment. It didn't seem to know a single thing about the outside world. I was trying to teach it but I was too exhausted. It had moved me to the bed at some point but I had to get up. Every now and then I would scream attempting to get the attention of anyone, anything out there but to no avail. It was soundproof. I knew that the water in the tank of the toilet was safe to drink so I used that as a means of staying alive. I remember thinking I was going to die.

Daddy was infront of me right now. Crying about how he would never leave me, dada was standing next to him with tears in his eyes as he holds onto my arm with one hand and holding onto daddy's shoulder with his other in attempts to calm him down.

I felt a large weight on my chest. There was nothing physically there but there was a deep pain in my chest that made me want to cry, so I did. I knew it was okay to cry. I used to hold it in all the time after dad, actually I never really felt anything after my dad other than this feeling. I don't want to think about that right now but for some reason the feelings and memories were coming back to me.

"I know baby, I know." daddy whispered caressing my check. Dada disappeared for a second and I whined not wanting him gone. "its okay baby, hes just getting the food. hes coming back now." Just as he said that Dada came back into view with some plates full of food as well as a baby bottle and a to go coffee cup for daddy. I whined at the bottle insisting I wasn't that little bur as I went to explain that only gurgles and whines came out. I let out a loud humf noise expressing my anger.

"Oh you're just our little baby aren't you?" Dada cood and he began playing with my hair scratching my scalp. I made more noises in attempts to talk and prove I didn't need a bottle but I gave up and accepted the bottle and began sucking on the nipple of it the milk was warm and sweet as it hit my tongue. I reached up and held the bottle but daddy still held the bottom of it keeping it steady. Dada was eating his food and occasionally placing some of his food in daddy's mouth.

Daddy looked really tired yet happy. I unlatched from the bottle and reach my hand that was closest to touch his face and he let me. He placed his hand on top of mine and I saw tears form in his eyes.

"Daddy." I whispered, it was one of the words I could say and it not be a jumble of letters. His tears fell and Dada told him to do something before he had to go. The moment he was out of my view I started crying and screaming I didn't want daddy gone, I need him back, what if he doesn't come back? What if he goes forever? What if I get taken again?

"Its okay little pup, Daddy will be back, he'll be back baby it's okay." Dada whispered taking daddy's place and held the bottle up to my mouth. I started screaming daddy's name wanting him back needing to see him. I kicked the blankets off stopping after Dada held me down. "Keep your energy baby you don't have much, keep drinking bub." I was reduced to tears. My heart was beating faster than before. I moved my head away from the bottle he tried to feed me.

"Wan daddy, need daddy." I demanded.

"I know baby daddy's gonna be back soon." I let out a small scream I need him back hes not gonna come back, I need him.

"Dada." I stretched out my arms out wanting him to hold me. He wrapped his arms around me as my sobs became muffled by me burrying my head in hisneck. Dada rubbed his hands up and down my back comforting me and whispering sweet things in my ear.

"Its okay darling, daddy's back." I felt another hand on my back I picked my head up and saw daddy standing right there. He had no more tears in his eyes and looked more like he did the first time I saw him. Put together, confident, not a mess. I lifted one of my arms to him and he gave me a soft smile and came in close wrapping his arms around both me and Dada. "I loveyou so much baby." He whispered kissing the top of my head. "I love you too Josh." He kissed the top of his head too.

"I love you too." Dada leaned up and kissed daddy on the lips so I did the same thing.

"Neber leave." I demand. Holding tight onto both of them.

"We're not going anywhere." Daddy said caressing my hair. We stayed like that for the entire night, hugging and cuddling and being in each other arms. It really didn't take long for me to go to sleep. I really really love these two