65: playing cupid.

GEORGES POV

Ezra was over again, Josh was taking time off to keep an eye on us as we played in our room. Since last time we were never alone. And my alone time was just supposed to be for nap time, and someone will be nearby to make sure I don't make another pool in the room. I still think it was a great idea, but whatever. I had to write lines for that one. 20 lines of "I will not make a pool in the bedroom again." I almost got a time out too, but I weezled my way out of it.

"Dada, Dada, Dada, do we have food?" I skipping over to him. He thought for a second.

"I think so. What do you feel like eating love?" He asked. I turned to Ezra, and we thought for a bit before deciding.

"Someting sweet." I smile up at him, giving him pleading doe eyes. "Pwetty, pwetty, pwetty pwease Dada!!" I beg when he gives me a questioning look.

"You've had a lot of junk today, a lot of sweets. You could get a tummy ache, Bubba. Remember the last time you had a tummy ache?" He asked. I did. It was horrible. It felt like my stomach was gonna fall out of my mouth, and then I threw up and felt better.

"Yeah, I know, buh I good wight now. So. We have cookies?" I asked. Dada raised an eyebrow before he gave a smile.

"You can have some cookies, but then we have to sit in with Daddy, okay?" He said, and I gave a nod. I don't know why he would want that, but I was perfectly okay with it.

JOSH POV

Will's been overworking himself again. Anyone who wasn't George that entered the room, he would glare, and they would leave immediately. He needed time off, and what better way than to get him to look after George and his tummy ache. I didn't want George to get sick, but I knew whenever he was, he would only go to Will for that issue. I'm not too sure why, but I guess Will's a bit more motherly and coddly when George is sick. Always giving him cuddles and rocking him. Don't take it the wrong way. I do the same, but Will has a more gental touch than I have. 

I do not want George to get sick. It's just an in case moment. It'll work out for both of them.

Ezra, George, and I walk to the kitchen, and I say that they can have whatever they want. A reward for being so good recently. Which isn't wrong. They were quite well behaved, and I was curious about what they were actually planning. 3 days, no issues? A couple of lines weren't going to stop them from doing something mischievous. It's never stopped, Ezra, before. The boys went crazy grabbing everything they could. Many lollies and cookies and even some ice cream. They took what they could and ate it all down.

"Do you hate yourself?" Victor showed up behind me, appearing like a magician. "You know they're both gonna have a sugar rush? Running around is basically impossible to look after. I've seen Ezra every time he's been sugar high. I've felt with it every time. And it's always you giving him the sugar." Correction, in recent days, it's been 3 times. But they deserved a reward. However, over the years especially when we were younger I would give him heaps of sugar and Victor has been the one to look after him during the rush and the after, and the tummy ache he gets every time and has never regretted it having that much. He never learns.

"No. But I'm sure Ezra will run to you. George and I are going to Will." I say, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

"What do you mean Ezra will run to me? Are you just giving me more work?" He glared at me.

"No, I'm just playing match maker. Cupid if you will." I gave him a smile. My brother hasn't been interested in anyone for ages. Not that I know of anyway. since he came out, that is. My brother denies being gay but I know him. I've seen him. He's been interested in 3 people in his life, all in which we're men and nothing ever happened, so I'm going to meddle in his life and make sure he's not alone forever.