38: Josh hang out

It's been days since I've been home. I was happy being back where Delilah, Daddy, Jules, Mrs Chen, Reggie, Charlie, Rye and everyone else was. Having more people to talk to was amazing. I did miss Josh however and asked daddy if I can go for a playdate soon. He agreed and was just creating a time out of his schedule to go over for the full day before sending the letter. I told Delilah and Jules all about how it was over there. Minus the tantrums and what I did in order to get them to take me back.

"Wow this Josh person seems cool, but isn't he the one who took you?" Delilah asked doing the hair of one of her dolls. We were in the playroom I spent three days with daddy alone so I thought it was time to hand out with the girls, at least for a little bit. Daddy was close so I felt okay to be away from him for now.

"Yeah he is, but it was just orders. 1) to get daddy's biggest weakness and 2) to get every human so he was just doing what he was told to, he felt bad and apologised, so I forgive him. And he did look after me for the time I was there. Big or not. He's not bad." I explain continuing on with my drawing. I had done many drawings since being home, while daddy is working I'll be sitting by his feet drawing. It's all I wanted to do since being there. I liked drawing the pack and the coven being friends, I liked imagining daddy and joshie being friends and us all hanging out and having fun.

"Well if you forgive him, we forgive him too." They both said while doing what they were doing.

"I'm going back to daddy." I say standing up, I missed him already, and the girls understood that so I left and went into daddy's office, I notice he's not there so I go to our room and he wasn't there either. This reminded me of the first time I went little and I couldn't find him.

"Daddy?" I call out, not making the same mistake I did last time, I waited for his response, or for him to show up. There was nothing. "Daddy?" I call again, getting a little worried. I don't know why I was worried but I was, maybe it's because I couldn't see him, maybe it was only because he wasn't here. Either way, I wanted to be with him more now. "Daddy!" I yelled out. The girls came out of the play room to see what was going on. Rye and Charlie came up from the stairs to see what the matter was. The girls went to their caregivers and I started panicing over where my daddy was. "Where my daddy?" I whisper, tears beginning to fall from my eyes.

My heartbeat fastened and I dropped myself to the floor. Charlie tried to consol me, it didn't help and when he touched me all I did was scream. I didn't want him I wanted my daddy. I needed him. I feared that he would be gone for another 2 months, that I wasn't going to be able to see him for a long time again. I was freaking out untill some hands picked me up, I screamed kicked and tried to push the person away.

"Its okay little pup. It's me Josh. Your daddy came and got me, he didn't tell you?" Josh asked. I finally open my eyes seeing it was Josh and that daddy was behind him.

"Daddy." I pout putting my hands out for him.

"I told you I was going baby." He said taking me into his arms, I wrap my arms and legs around him holding him tight.

"I don wemember." I inform crying into his neck. "You disappear." I pout.

"I was just going to get joshie, you said you missed him and I told you I was going to get him, my schedule isn't completely free but I thought since you and him get along you can hang out while I finish up some paperwork. I didn't disappear my love, it's okay." He kept patting and rubbing my back, Charlie, Rye and the girls all left us alone and Josh was standing and waiting with a fond smile on his face.

"I got scared." I tell him, calming down from my freak out.

"I'm sorry darling, I'll make sure next time you hear me." Daddy suggests.

"Take me wif you next time." I suggest back. Wiping my eyes with the sleeve of daddy's jumper that I had stolen from the cupbored.

"Okay, I'll take you with me next time darling." He gave me a peck on the lips and set me down on the floor. I take his hand and turn to Joshie offering my hand.

"Hi Joshie." I smile, my eyes red and puffy. He takes my hand in his and all three of us walk to daddies office that already had some toys stored in there.

"Hi little pup, how have you been?" He asks as we get into the office. He seemed a little awkward I took out a colouring in book and some pencils and textersplacing them in front of him.

"Mm good, been wif daddy all time. I missed you." I pout as I start colouring in.

"You don't have to be awkward Josh, nothing's going to happen, just make yourself at home. Lunch will be soon." Daddy informs him. Josh let out a soft chuckle grabbed a pencil helping me draw.

"Why you no have to do work like daddy?" I asked as we coloured. They were both sons of powerful men but daddy would always gave to do paperwork and help around but Josh was always with me when I was there.

"Well your daddy and his dad both own many companies with the humans and he has to keep everyone in line where as my dad and I only have to look after the pack, helping around and building houses. Not as much as your daddy has to do." Josh explains. I look up at daddy to get confirmation.

"He's not wrong. This coven works with other covens as well as rhe humans, unknowingly, I have to make sure everything I going good or we risk humans knowing of us and my dad can't do it alone." I hum nodding my head.

"Thats cwazy." I mention continuing drawing. Untill lunch came around it was mostly colouring and drawing and me asking questions. It felt nice having Josh here. He eventually got used to the feeling of being around not only strangers but vampires. The very thing he used to hate. He was trying, for me.