11: late night games

"Come on Georgie, you have to go to sleep." Will begged me, it was now 12 in the morning he had been begging since 8 pm.

"I'm not tiredddddd. Wanna play!" I got up from the bed he had just tucked me in and I started slightly bouncing on the bed. I lied down for like half an hour before hand and was bored out of my mind. "I was just asleep like all dayyy" I complain. "So I can't sleep." I was still dressed in Will's hoodie, I originally had pants on, not anymore.

"Okay we'll it's cold georgie, will you at least put some pants on?" He ask sitting up, he looked tired. I did feel a little bad, but I'd just be bored if I do anything he wants me to. I shook my head at his question. "Well you have 2 choices bub." He catches me while I'm slightly in the air and held me bridal style making me giggle and kick my legs a little. "Either wear pants and do what you want in here or go to sleep now. When you go to sleep you can take the pants off. Come on bubba it's cold." He had sat down and started rocking me.

"I no wannaaa." I complain trying to get out if his grip. "Wanna play." I pouted crossing my arms when I got out of his death grip. "Wanna play wanna play wanna play." I chant over and over again. Will sighed.

"Put pants on and we'll play." He looked genuin, tired but genuin." Come on." He held his hand out for me to hold it I thought for a second.

"Pinki promise?" I ask holding out my pinkie instead, he held out his pinkie too and we locked the promise with a kiss on our thumbs. Then he interlaced his fingers with mine and we walked to his cupboard picking out some comfortable trackies. After dressing in them he walked to his chest of draws and pulled out the bottom draw. It was filled with toys. Not as many as Delilahs toy box had but it did have a lot of toys.

"Why not tell me?" I asked crossing my arms with an angry pout on my face. He gave a soft tired smile.

"Because if I did yhere was no chance of you sleeping or even trying. The only reason you're playing now is because you tried and you did what I asked." He was referring to the pants. I gave a smile and pulled out some toys and sat down. Will sat in front of me and we began playing with some dolls that were in there, as well as cars. It was about three in the morning by the time I started getting tired and Will was on the verge of passing out on the spot.

"Sowey Will." I say putting my stuff back in the draw. Will furrowed his eyebrows at me also putting his stuff back on the draw. "Yous is tired ands I maded you stay up wif me. I looked down with a frown on my face. I heard a sigh and some shuffling before I felt his hands under my armpits and my but now in his lap.

"Listen baby, I knew you were going to be rowdy, you slept all day and I understand, I now know to wake you up. This is a learning experience for both you and me." He rocks me back and forth as he speaks with a calm and soothing voice, making sleep more appealing. "If you were to be my little I now know that in your naps you will sleep to the end of the day if I don't wake you and that's okay. There is no need to be sorry" He places a kiss on my head. "Are tired now? Is that why you packed up?" He asked after a moment of silence and rocking. I nod my head eyes now drooping and dummy now in my mouth.

"Teddy?" I ask he looked around and walked to the wardrobe, me in arms and grabbed the teddy from the floor.

"You wanna sleep with me tonight Georgie?" He asked. Stupid question. I nod my head and hold onto him tighter. "Goodnight little butler." He says after we are tucked in and I was basically snoring. He sand me a song again tonight and he was playing with my hair the entire time. I might be falling for this man.