9: ow my tongue

When I woke up I felt different than I felt before. Everthing used to look much brighter, I didn't notice it before but I notice it now. Everything seems more dull and serious.

"Darling are you awake bubba?" He asks seeing me rub my eyes. "You slept the whole day, it's nearly dinner." He mentions combing his fingers through my hair.

"I did?" He nods, wow that's the longest I've slept in a day and I didn't have a nightmare that time. "Hey, I have a question." I state sitting up within for Will to give me an indication to say he's listening. "What would happen if I do like being little?" I ask crossing my legs. William sits up to leaning his back against the back board stayibg silent for a bit.

"Well. Many things could happen. Depends on what you want. One things for sure, you won't be my butler anymore. And you wouldn't have many responsibilities. But the real question is, do you want a caregiver?" He asks, i do but i dont want to be a nuisances. "If I were to be your care giver, or if you were to find one there would be rules, punishments and rewards and you would probably be treated like a child majority of the time, unless asked otherwise. Then you would live your life in a happy little state of mind." He gives me a smile, his hand making its way back in my hair.

"But I don't wanna be a burden." I pout looking down playing with the hem of my shirt the dummy hanging from the left side of my chest.

"If you were my little you would never be a burden. You would be my little butler, my little prince, my munchkin." He began pinching my cheeks like he was am old grandmother seeing her grandson after some time. It made me feel all giddy and bubbly inside. "You have nothing to worry about my darling. If I was your caregiver all you would be is happy." He booked my nose making my wriggle my nose and look down. I felt small. Both physically and mentally. "If I was your caregiver you would get almost everything you want." That made me place an small evil grin on my face.

"Like cookies for diner?" I ask, I had a little bit of a lisp while speaking that I haven't had since I was like 5 and it kind of shocked me. It's how I was speaking before my nap but foursome reason everything was only now hitting me that I was in little space.

"Maybe after dinner, I'm sure you and Delilah will get some but you have to eat dinner first." He ruffled my hair and got up out of the bed picking me up and putting me on his hip. And carried me all the way to the dining room where Delilah was waiting.

"'Lilah 'Lilah 'Lilah!" I chanted excited to see her. Will let me down when I began to squirm and I ran to her she ran to me too, we gave a massive dramatic hug like we hadn'tseen each other for years. "'Lilahhh you was in my dreams." I elongate her name still in the death hug that neither of us wanted to let go.

"What was it?!" He yelled excited to hear what I had to say. Her daddy told her off and we finally let go of each other. The others at the table looked at us as if we were adorable children, as they should hehe.

"So, so, so." I say like I'm out of breath. "You was a princess in castel and yous was guarded by a big bad wolf, like the ones frin the 3 little piggies." She sat in anticipation kicking her feet under the table, head supported by her hands that were rested on the table. Will looked in admiration, a calm smile plastered on his face and Charlie was talking to someone else not really paying attention giving slight glances over to us making sure Delilah was behaving. "Ands." I continue. "Yous was very sad. I saws you at the tippy top of the tower, I was an adventurer likes Dora."

"Dora's an explorerre." She corrects me. I giggle, I too was kicking my legs I felt very happy right now, unexplainabley happy.

"Yess an explorer, an exporer with a big sword!" I showed how big the sword was with my arms but my arms were too short. "And I saw you ands I went to save you and I did and you was happy and I broughted you back to Charlie." I smiled Charlie questioned why his name was called confirming he wasn't listening to a word and Delilah explained it was just my dream.

"That sounds so cool!" Delilah exclaims tapping on the table. "I didn't nap today and daddy didn't let me dress him up so I haven't been okay. Daddy's mean." She pouts. The waitors and waitresses walk out with the food and placed it down. Delilah and I got something different to the rest of the people. We got Dino nuggies cooked to crispy perfection with tomato sauce, we also had steamed broccoli and carrots, i didnt really like carrots but the broccoli i liked. We had tasty orange juice as the drink. We also got our drinks in a sippy cup so we don't spill them, mine had pictures of sophia the first and Delilahs had pictures from hotel Transylvania. I want to watch that after.

"Oo Delilah! Willy said we can have cookies after dinner!" I gave her a smile she grinned too, I noticed two of her front teeth were sharp like a vampire, she looked like a blond Mavis like on her sippy cup. I didn't think much of it.

"Delilah isn't having any cookies, it's her punishment." Charlie chimes in giving Delilah a look and she gave a large pout crossing her arms in anger.

"Why? That's mean." I say leaning forward the chair coming with me.

"Dont lean on your seat like that darling it'll fall and you'll get hurt." Will suggested. I paid him no attention and the chair went on two legs a day I started rocking back and forth on its front legs.

"Well after you went down for a nap Delilah wanted to play dress up with me. When I said no she had a tantrum and when I told her to stop she threw one of her blocks at my head, which is against the rules and this is her punishment." Charlie explains pulling delilahs hair back into a poney tail her her long blond locks don't get stuck in the sauce.

"Georgie darling plase stop rocking on your chair you'll slip and it will hurt." I looked at him and outed my head now placed on my hands that were holding onto the table. It was fun to rock that I didn't want to stop and as I was about to explain that to Will the worst happened.

The seat slipped out from under my butt making my body fall but I was mid sentence making me bite my tongue, hard. I let out a loud cry holding onto my mouth with both hands. Will sprung into action picking me up and cradling me in his arms trying to calm me down.

"See, I told you georgie, can you open your mouth sweetie so I can take a look?" My hands were shaking it hurt alot, tears streamed down my face at a steady pace as I let out consistent sobs. Slowly I let my hands go of my mouth and open my mouth to let will look inside, his eyes widened scaring me more. Suddenly all I could taste was blood. Will picked me up and walked away from the dining table. I placed my hands back over my mouth as I hugged will my head on his shoulder and legs wrapped around his torso, I saw everyone staring at us as we left. Some looked like they were licking their lips. How could they think about food while I was there bleeding.

He took me into his room and went to the first aid kit he had in his bathroom he locked the door after placing me down on the counter. He placed some water into the cup and told me to shake it around my mouth and spit it into the sink. He seemed rushed and in a panick which made me panic more than I was. I did exactly as he said and spat it our, there was so much blood that left in the sink. I whined and whimpered at the sight of it. Then he gave me another glass and told me to do the same, this one wasn't like the others. This one hurt and stung my tongue making me cry out again making the bloody salty water exit my mouth and all over my clothes.

"I know it hurts baby." He caressed my cheek after I screamed about it hurting. My jaw was trembling but will seemed much more clam now and he gave me another glass I refused this time cupping my mouth with my hands shaking my head. "Georgie darling please just swirl it in your mouth it will help your tongue get better, please darling. Be a big brave strong boy for me please." He asked. I thought about it, he started pleading with me when it took a while for me to answer. Eventually I gave in and did it and it stung just as bad as the first time, we kept doing that until the bleeding stopped.

Knock knock knock. Came from the door. Will looked a little worried. He picked me up hugging me so my legs were wrapped around his waist again. It felt nice, he was slightly bouncing me up and down, it felt soothing and calming. I was still hungry but I didn't think I could eat with my tongue like this ever again.

"Is he alright?" A deep voice asked after will opened the door.