15: rules, punishments ect

We entered the office will walked all the way to his side if the desk and I stood on the opposite side not knowing where he wanted me to sit. I stood there awkwardly for a second before Will got and and guided me to sit on his lap. He asked me to read what he was holding out infront of me.

"Georgies rules." I read allowed. "1) No hitting, punching, biting or harm of any kind to come towards yourself or others." He nod his head giving me praise for my good reading. "2) manners and respect is a must; please, thank you, ect. 3) bedtime is at 10pm weekdays, 11pm weekends. 4) at least 3 meals a day. 5) screen time is 2 hours, 6) tell daddy when something is wrong or bothering you. 7) nap time is 2-3 hours, 8) ask daddy for treats such as cookies. Thats it? I can follow those." I looked up at Will with large eyes.

"Okay that's good!" He sounded so happy. I gave a big smile waiting for him to say anything else. "Well those are the rules, what I want you to follow all the time there are different rules for if we go out or if people come over but they all roughly follow those basic rules. If you wanna change, add or take away any of those rules you can. Do you want to go over rewards and punishments?" He asked holing a piece of paper that was folded in half. Both pieces of paper looked boring, I made a mental note to make them look prettier.

"Rewards; longer screen time, later bed time, more toys (picked out by you), a sweet treat of your choice, other. When getting a reward you get to choose which one you want." I read allowed liking the rewards smiling down at it then looking up to see Williams face. He gave me a soft look, slight smile, his hand made its way up to play with my hair slouched down a little.

"Wanna add something to it." I looked at him getting an idea. He gave me a nod grabbing a pen and placing the paper on the table. "Long cuddles." I could see his smile grow as he wrote my words down in his neat computer font like handwriting.

"Yeah? Anything else bun?" I thought for a second before shaking my head. Will picked up the piece of paper again and I read the next list.

"Punishments; time out, writing lines, early bedtime, spanking, other." He praised me again for my good reading which made me giggle a bit. "Can you elaborate on other? For both reward and punishment." I asked raising my head to his hight.

"Of corse darling. Other means of I or you come up with something else we want or something to do with the situation we can come up with a new punishment or reward at that moment in time." He explained I gave a nod, understanding everything he was saying. "Okay we'll that's all I have for you do you wanna go play with Delilah?" He asked. I instantly plummeted into little space getting excited, I let out a little squeel nodding my head yes.

* * *

"He officially your daddy now yay!!" Delilah squeeled, pulling me into her princess fort. When she heard daddy and Charlie walk in asking where they were she stated that no daddies were allowed. They chuckled and agreed stating that they have to be out for lunch later and we agreed. "What are your rules?" She asked in a quiet whisper, a secret squirrels type situation about something not so secret.

"Well, um... uhh." I had forgotten. I couldn't remember the simple rules that were mine. "I don't wemember." I hugged onto my teddy wondering if I could read through them again later.

"If you don't remember them then we can do whatever we want!" She giggled. She seemed like a rule breaker from everything I've seen and heard, she loved to break her rules just to do it.

"Me don't wanna." I pouted, I was a good boy not a bad one.

"What if we want cookies?" She whispered gaining my attention. Well I can't remember anything to do with cookies so I suppose it would be okay.

"Georgie baby." I heard daddies voice, I peek my head out seeing Charlie and daddy in the room. "I have to get some work done, can you be a good boy with Delilah? Charlie has work too but we are trusting you guys to stay in the room okay? It'll only be for an hour." He explained, I gave him an affirming nod. I entered back into the frt and saw that Delilah was already conjuring up some malicious plan. She waited untill the daddies were away.

"You wanna help me with something?" She asked her smile growing. I didn't trust the look on her face however I followed her every word. "We want cookies yeah? Now is the only time we can get them. He has to sneak into the kitchen without miss Chen to notice. She usually is doing the cleaning right now so I find we can do it." I thought about it for a moment.

"Or, or, or!" I say in excitement gaining an idea that required less effort. " we tell her that our daddies are working but said we could have some cookies. She'll get the cookies down for us and play right into our trap!" Her smile grew.

"You're so smart Georgie! Yeah let's do that. I'll go out first. Make sure the daddies are really gone." I nod my head. I feel like this isn't something I should do but I really want cookies so I'm gonna do it anyway.

"What are you doing little ones?" Miss Chen asks seeing us walk in.

"Our daddies are doing work." I say sitting up on a stool that was tucked underneath the island in the middle of the room. "But they saided we could have some cookies." I explained with a very believable face. She gave a nod towards us, sceptical.

"Did they really now?" She asked going to get the cookies anyway. I started getting excited ignoring the sceptical feel emanating from miss Chen. "So if I were to ask them they both would say it's okay." That comment sprung me back to reality. I started to get worried.

"Yeah they would!" Delilah stated crossing her arms. Getting impatient.

"I think I might just go and ask then." Miss Chen says closing the pantry door and walking towards the offices of out daddies. I got scared and worried.

"What if we get in trouble?" I stage whisper to Delilah after miss Chen had left the kitchen, Delilah however wasn't listening she made her way to the pantry and got the cookies down herself. We sat on the floor and opened the jar. "Lilah we shouldn't be doing dis." I comment as I hear footsteps coming back. "Lilah! It's not worf it. Day saided we should stay in de woom." I was slipping a little further under the sheer panic I was feeling.

"Delilah?" Charlie came into the room. He says her name with authority and dominance. I got scared, i could hear Daddy rounding the corner, the tears started before he got all the way around.

"Georgie, what were the rules about this?" I looked up at him with already puffy eyes. Charlie was already lecturing Delilah taking her cookies away. "Look at me Georgie." He instructs I immediately okay looking at him, tuning out what was happening with Delilah and Charlie. "What were the rules about things like cookies baby?" He asked crouching down to my hight on the floor.

"I don wemember. I sowwy." The tears continued glistening down my cheek. Daddy wiped them away with his sleeve. He had a look of sympathy on his face. He gave a kiss to my forehead.

"Its okay darling. I will still have to punish you and help you remember baby. I'm gonna get you to write this rule down 20 lines come one bubba." He picked me up after I gave him grabby hands not wanting to walk. He guided us back to his office setting me down on a chair and handing me a price of paper he wrote on and a pencil. "I will ask daddy if I want cookies." Was what was written. "20 times baby. Then you can stay for some cuddles okay?" I gave him a nod and began writing. Daddy walked around the table and did some work my wrist hurt after five lines but I wasn't about to complain.