24: smut

SMUT

WILLS POV

The second those words exited his mouth I couldn't control myself I leand down and crashed out lips together. He looked so sinful below me it was getting hard to control myself. His silky smooth hair had fell messily below him arms above him and the CRAZY amount of blush that spread across his cheeks I couldn't handle it. This wasn't my plan for this date but it sure it a great joy for me.

I broke the kiss attacking his neck, he let out soft moans to every kiss I gave him. Every little suck would provoke a sound to leave his gorgeous little lips. I slitherd my hands around his shirt and begin to take it off I trail kisses down his abdomen all the way to his pants, I stay around that area teasing him relentlessly watching as he squirms and whimpers wanting some attention to go lower the the hem of his pant. I slowly pull them down leaving his underwear on before palming him through the fabric.

I rip my cloths off with the hand that was holding his above his head ordering him not to move them. When I was finally naked I I pulled his undies off basking in the moaning glory of George. Fuck he looked so much more sinfully now more than ever. Nothing on a look of discomfort on his face as he strained to keep his arms above his head. I smirk looking at the up coming hickies forming on his delicate skin.i give him a small smirk as I grab a pillow brom behind me lifting his legs and placing it on his lower back so I could get a better view of the area that I really desired.

"You can tell me to stop whenever babe. Don't be shy." He let go of a breath.

"Just fuck me already." He sounded frustrated, I land a painful smack to the side of his thigh. I watched as he bit his lip to the pain holding back a moan.

"Dont you disrespect me boy, I'll give you what you want soon." I lifted Georges leg and traced kissed and bite bringing it closer to his member. A look of desperation came across his face. I want him to enjoy it. "Keep your hands there baby." I noticed he began to loosen his grip on the lounge above Jim. I knew he liked the burn of his arms as I pleasured him. I locked the tip of his member sending a noticeable shiver up his spine I placed Georges light leg on my shoulder and placed the throbing cock in my mouth slowly bobbing my head up and down watching him struggle to keep his arms on the arm rest. I took my head off with a slight pop swallowing the pre cum that was already leaking out of him. He was a frustrated, moaning mess. Heavily panting and squirming, wishing for some friction.

"Please." He breathed out. "Please~" He whined. "Fuck me, I wanna feel you inside me. I want you to use me for everything you ever wanted PLEASEEE." He begged. I smiled at his desire. I bring my middle finger up to his mouth.

"Suck baby. You'll feel me soon." He began to sinfully suck my entire finger. I felt as his tongue swirld around it. I placed a send finger in too just to make sure and when I decided it was lubed up enough I brought my fingers down to his hole and slowly and carefully inserted it. He let out a moan, back to breathing heavily. When I decided it was okay I moved it a little bit he was in a hot frenzy, I knew he wanted me but I wasn't going to skip this part, we had no lube so saliva was going to have to do. I placed tge send finger in and began sizzering attempting to widen his hole big enough for my cock to fit which took a little bit but we got there in the end.

I allowed spit to travel down to my cock as I lubed it up brushing my hand up and down. Making sure I covered the whole thing. I aligned my member with his hole and slowly began to insert it making sure he was okay. I make my way back up and took both his hands into my left hand relieving some of the pressure he was feeling. When my dick was completely in I wait for George ro adjust to the feeling. The look on his face made it seem like I had never fucked him before. He was enjoying this more than ever.

When George began to grind and move looking for more pleasure than what he was getting. I released his arms. He didn't move them untill I decided I wanted him too. I placed my left hand on his slim waist and used my right to guide his arms around my neck. He obliged moaning as I slowly move in and our of his pretty hole. He moved his head up and latched his mouth on my neck suckjng and moaning. This movement make me moan too.

The room was far from quiet for the next few hours. Every time he and i would cum we would wait a bit having a snack before throwing ourselves at each other again. Definitely not what I expected this date to be, however just as pleasing.