32: little in front of him

It was too late, I couldn't catch myself. I had slipped. No I had plummeted. Three weeks along with emense stress and overwhelming stuff happening I couldn't stop it. I never wanted to be big. Joshua loved the fact I had slipped. He had been trying for quite a bit and now he has what he wants. A completely vulnerable me in his vicinity. 

"I wan daddy." I pout tears threatening to fall. Joshua let go of my legs and scooted closer to me offering a hug. "I jus wan daddy." I cried accepting his hug and I cried into his shoulder. Sobbing and gasping for air, it was a loud and heavy cry. He rubbed circles onto my back and made a constant shh shh shh sound and it was for some reason very comforting. I kept repeating how I wanted daddy and he didn't say anything. The alpha came in.

"Oh, has he slipped?" He asked in a deep rumble voice he and Josh were very similar. Caramel skin, light brown almost golden eyes. Everything other than the freckles. Joshua gave a noise of confirmation while rocking me side to side. The alpha let out a hum and was about to walk away. "Try and get him to eat some real food." He ordered before leaving.

"You hungry Georgie?" He asked. My stomach growled at the sound of food, but just because I was little doesn't mean I'll break. I shook my head. "What if we got you cake?" He asked I shook my head. "Ice-cream?" I shook my head again. "Cookies." My head shot up, it's been ages since I had the sweet taste and crumble of a cookie. "Cookies? You like cookies?" He asked. My mouth was salivating. I tried to keep my composure.

"Wan Cookies from daddy." I cross my arms.

"Okay I'll go get you cookies but you have to eat something else as well." He mentioned before getting up. I grabbed his arm before leaving.

"Don go. I no wan lonely, me sowwy." I pouted, apologising, not wanting to be alone. It's became a fear of mine that grows when im little.

"I'm just going to get you something to eat. I won't be gone for long." He softly says waiting for me to let go.

"No go, me be good, me pomis." He gave a sigh and called out a name requesting a little bit of food and a cookie. The man left as Joshua came and sat down.

"You are a good boy  but I thought you hated me?" He questioned as I let go of him and hugged my skinny legs close to me.

"I no wanna be awone." I mention nawing at my hand

"You want a dummy little one? Your hand is probably dirty, do you want a bath. We have one in the main house." I moved my head to the side.

"Main house?" I asked, Joshua grabbed a dummy from the bedside table putting it infront of my lips. I hesitantly take the dummy into my mouth, just accepting the what happens will happen

"Yeah I've been trying to get you to go there but you won't." He got up and picked up some teddies and dolls off the floor and placed them on the bed. I grabbed one that looked similar to my teddy bare from Daddies house and hugged it tight.

"Well I'm saying hew." I lisp around the dummy. "My daddy gave me a teddy wike dis one." I hold on tight to the teddy bare like iron was going to runaway or like Joshua would take it from me.

"Yeah? What was its name?" He asked before getting up and grabbing a plate from the person outside.

"It didn have a name. I jus wiked it. Cebause daddy gabe it to me." He smiled and placed the plate infront of me it was just a sandwich cut into triangles with a cookie next to it. I go for the cookie first but Joshua grabs it before I can get to it.

"Sandwich first then cookie." I pout but agree, taking out the dummy before I eat the sandwich, it was a ham and cheese sandwich. It had the most perfect distribution. I let out a moan of satisfaction. "If you like it you should eat more."

"Don wanna." I mention scoffing the peices of bread down my throat.

"Slow it down pup, we can make more. You'll choke and throw up." I slow down and finish what was in my moth before devouring another slice. Joshua requested more sandwiches to bring brought and I wasn't complaining.

"Aw done, cookie now." I demand holding my hand out.

"Manners pup." I whine just wanting the cookie.

"Cookie pease." I asked and he placed it in my hand and I happily ate all of it, picking up the crumbs and shoving them in my mouth.

"Why don't you want to leave? The main house is much warmer, and there would be a bathroom in there for you to shower. You can't just keep having sponge baths. It's not a good clean."

"If me leave I be furver away fwom daddy. An it be hawder fow him to find me. I stay an scweam fow him an he find me soon. I beweive." The new sandwiches came and he had some this time.

"What has he done that has made you act like this?" He asks after a moment of silence.

"Stayed." I mumbled over the food in my mouth.

"Stayed?" He asked, wanting more information.

"Whens I scweam in my sweep, he dere. An when me gets hewt, he dere. Ands when I gets aw angy and smashy he dere. When I makes gwittery mess he he hewp. Ands when woom is mess he hewp Ands when me cwy fow no weason, he hewp me. He gabe me howse when he no need to. He gib me food when he no need to. An nows we boff in big wove. He make me happy, he keep me safe. He nice, and kind, an an amazing pewson. I wove him, an I miss him. I wanna see daddy." I rant. I missed daddy and I knew that no matter how hard I try I'll never get the chance to go so I hope that he will get the chance to come to me.

Joshua looked like he felt guilty. He looked down deep in thought. He gave a sigh.

"If I could help you I would. But whatever the alpha wants the alpha gets. He wanted your daddies weakness and there you were. It was just orders, you understand right?" He asked referring to the day he took me.

"I gets it buh I stiw gonna be mad abou it." I crossed my arms and put on an over exaggerated angry face, still holding the teddy to my chest so it really want intimidating at all. He hummed. "So why yous hate vampies so much?" I ask. This is the most we have and will ever talk since I got here. And I knew there wouldn't be another another chance to ask this.

"We all had something happen to us because of vampires. For me, they killed my mother." He mentions I lean forward.

"I know woosing a mummy huews buh why gow fow ebwy vampie, no aw of dem hewtied youw mummy." He hugged back and I could feel a soft smile form on his face. "My dad huewtied my mummy buh I no go aftew ebwy daddy do I? You no hewtie no mowe." I explain showing I know what he felt like.

"Your dad did that to your mum?" He asked pulling away with a look of sadness.

"... nooo." I drag out backing away and sitting down.

"Is he still around?" He questioned further.

"No." I say with more certainty.

"Are you okay?" I pout and throw my pillow at him.

"No mowe quetons." He smiles a little.

"Okay No more." He handed me mu pillow back.