72: Wills breaking

I I didn't know when I fell asleep, but I did. Opening my eyes, I realise I'm not in Wills arms like I was when I slept. I propped myself on my elbows and looked around the dark room. It seemed strange to finally back in.  Wills room. A room ove slept in many times before yet felt so much colder, I looked around as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I notice the door to the hallway being slightly adjar with a dim light eliminating threw the crack. I get out of bed and notice I was dressed in Josh's oversized jumper that smelled exactly like him. It made me feel safe, like nothing could hurt me, like I had a safe and secure forcefield around me while Josh and Will aren't in my sight.

I sneak through the dim, silent halls. Nothing but the wind outside could be heard. Everyone was asleep. The place seemed much more scary than I thought it would be.

"Young master George?" I jump and turn around prepared to punch whoever it was who appeared out of nowhere. "What are you doing up at this late hour?" I place my hand on my heart as I realise it's just Reggie. I try to calm my heart down a slight bit before answering.

"I could ask you the same thing." I whisper, not wanting to wake anyone up.

"Young master will request I make sure you're all right." He answers, raising an eyebrow.

"I was looking for Will. Where is he?" I asked, a little nervous for some reason.

"He requested you don't find him. He is discussing matter he doesn't want you to hear." I felt uncomfortable. I know wills talking about me. About my past, about who I am and who I don't know I am. I always felt normal. Maybe a few rage issues here and there but nothing out of the ordinary for a traumatised child.

I turn away from Reggie with a sigh before stroming off to Wills dads office room thing. Reggie follows behind me, begging me to just go back to the room and wait for will but I knew I wasn't doing that and I also knew Reg wouldn't actually physically do anything to stop me. I could tell he has become slightly nervous being around me. This slightly ticked me off. Why would he be nervous to be around me. I'm the same guy just with some past that I don't even know about.

I got to the door of Wills father's bedroom/office before Regonald stood in front of me.

"Do you really want to hear what they're talking about, sir George?" I was taking deep breaths to calm down a little, just enough to think logically.

"I don't know." I admit.

"What will change if you were to go through these doors, Young master." A tear falls from my eye. Why am I feeling such emotions over them just talking.

"I don't know who I am. I don't know what to do. I have no idea what happened. Maybe everything I remember happening was fake. I don't understand what's going on." I let my tears go. "I miss Josh. Wills hurt. I feel like everything's my fault and that none of this would have ever happened if I had never accepted the job." I sniffle, rubbing my nose with the back of my hand. "I don't know what to do." Reggie opens his arms, offering a hug, and I take him up on it. His hug was warm and welcoming.

"If you were to never come, young master William would have been cold as he was before. If you were never here, the wolf tribe Josh is from would have won their attack on the covvan. Delilah wouldn't have any friends if you weren't here. Jules would have been shy and also would have had no friends, either. You've done so much here without even realising. Nothing is your fault, Young master George." He rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"Let's get you back to bed, Grorgie." I squeel not expecting to see Will behind Reggie.

"Daddy." I reaching my hands out for him. He hugs me happily. He seemed pissed off before, but in my harms, he seemed to melt.

"I can't pick you up, baby. Let us go back to bed. It's still early." He places his hand on my waist and leads us to bed. My eyebrows furrow in sadness.

"Daddy, your eyes red." I mention as we walk. Not the colour of his eyes. The whites of them. So we're his cheeks. Like when I'm crying. I get all puffy, but Daddy just gets red eyes.

"Yeah, baby, they are." There was a solem tone in his voice. He wasn't even trying to hide it anymore. Daddy was worried about something.

"What Wong Daddy?" I ask, holding onto his jumper.

"My issues are not for you to worry about my little butler." He kisses the tip of my head as we walk. "We can talk in the morning, but for now, we must sleep. You're up way past your bedtime, young one." He whispers. I pouted as we walked back and got into bed. Nothing felt right. Everything was off, and it was all my fault. I miss how it was. Why couldn't everything go back to normal.

"Daddy?" I whisper as he gothinself in next to me. He gave me a hum of acknowledgement as his eyes closed. "I miss Dada." I pout, Daddy opens his eyes and pulls me closer to him.

"I know, darling." He sighs and begins playing with my hair. "I miss him too." My lip began to quiver as tears began to form.

"Daddy?" I shakily ask again, making sure he was still awake.

"Yes, baby?" I heard his voice breaking.

"I miss." I say, Daddy takes a deep breath before asking what I mean. "I miss before. Before wolf war, before me being weird, before Dada had to leave. I miss it all." I confess. Letting the tears fall.

"I know, baby," he hugs me tighter. "Everything will be better, but sometimes storms must occur to help everything else grow.  Dada will come back, and we will sort everything out with you, okay? Everything will be okay." I hum too sad to respond.

"What if Dada doesn't come back?" I ask, the question making me sadder the more I think of it. He should be back by now, and yet he isn't.

"Don't speak such nonsense into the world. He will come back, he is just busy." I whine. His tone was genuinely mad. I felt bad for saying it, but it was what was on my mind. I couldn't get it out. The thought of him not coming back has been on my mind since we left.

"Sowwy, we go sleep now. Goonight Dada." I berry my head in his chest and close my eyes. "Dada will be fine." I whisper and repeat it over in my head. I want to believe it so badly. It's difficult, though. I guess I just have to sleep tonight and see what happens tomorrow.

_________________
_________
___

Took too long for an update for such shit wording. Will fix it later.... mayhaps... idk.