End

Chapter 107: FanwaiBookmark

This rest is a long time when Ye Yu is over. His body was not particularly suitable for the environment outside of Blue Star, and he forcibly killed the mutant king beast, plus absorbed the spar of the mutant king beast, which added up piecemeal, and Ye Yushi rested for a week before slowing down.

After that, Shang Luo took him to the hospital to check his body first, and it was scattered for another week.

The audience at the door of the live broadcast room understood from the beginning to the worry behind and then anxious, and even began to wonder if something should have happened to Ye Yushi or the official side took Ye Yushi to experiment. In the back, there are really all kinds of conspiracy theories.

In the end, Ye Yushi had to start a live broadcast and said his recent situation, which made everyone stop all kinds of speculation.

[Woo woo rain I'm so worried about you, you don't know how scared I am, I can't wait to rush to Blue Star to see your situation] [I just said that the Blue Star Travel Passage Plan is about to be launched, why can't you come out, fortunately, you have to treat it well, I still remember that your physique was only E before]

There is no need to emphasize this kind of thing all the time. Ye Yushi said embarrassedly.

In the past two days of examination, he has already received many novel eyes from medical staff. Fortunately, everyone just looked, or discussed how special Ye Yu's situation was, and nothing else.

The best news is probably that his condition can be treated. And the treatment is very easy, as long as Ye Yu's physique is slightly better, and then go to the treatment cabin to treat it.

When he was treated, Ye Yushi also heard the machine strangely say that he had rarely seen such an ancient condition.

After that, Ye Yushi's physique rose a little, reaching D, anyway, it was not the same as before when he poked and poured down, which was gratifying and congratulatory.

"By the way, in the past two days, I have asked people to customize a batch of materials for me, and then I will promise everyone a small cookie lottery, about fifty copies, and the number of each person may not be much." "

[Woooo

But the tradition of who believes in whom in China seems to have been learned by everyone.

While Ye Yushi was chatting with everyone, Shang Luo walked into the ward and asked, "Is it almost over?" It's time for you to check.

"Oh, well, wait a minute. Without

waiting for the audience at the door of the live broadcast room to ask who this was, the camera on Ye Yu's side suddenly shook, and then the door of the live broadcast room closed.

The audience at the door of the live broadcast room had a question mark on their faces:

[????? 【

I'm going to cry wow! 】 I haven't had time to say goodbye to the rain] [Who is so domineering?]

Excessive, revenge and revenge]

[As far as I am concerned, was it actually picked up when it rained just now? [

Actually, I, the camera shakes a little, which is obviously very abnormal. Who is it?!!! I can't accept people other than Sluggish] [I'm also woo-woo, my CP won't be be, right?]

This situation is not ah, I hate to know who it is]

Ye Yushi didn't know when the conversation happened at the door of the live broadcast room, he was now lying in Shang Luo's arms, and the whole person was