83

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

Please enter a search keyword

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 83: La Ba

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 83: La BaBookmark

Soon it was the day of Laba. Just stacked rapeseed can also be beaten down, Ye Yu took a few pieces of plastic sheeting, when the time came to put it under to load rapeseed, and then with a small robot people want to knock down the rapeseed inside.

With the patting of the tools, the dried rapeseed threshed one by one and landed smoothly on the plastic. After threshing all the rapeseed that had been collected before, the weeds were swept away during the rain, and all the remaining rapeseed fell on plastic bags. Pull up the plastic bag from all four sides and pour the canola inside into the jar.

This is the rapeseed that will be taken to squeeze oil today, but the oil can not be taken just like this, and it has to go through a series of operations.

When he arrived at the oil mill over there, Ye Yushi first asked the little robot to sift the rapeseed that was threshed today.

With the more plug-ins installed, the more crouching tigers and hidden dragons are becoming more and more crouching tigers, each with its own means, such as this kind of rapeseed screening thing is simply not too fast.

Ye Yushi saw that the rapeseed was about to be sifted, and began to heat the pan.

When the rapeseed was all sifted, he poured the canola in the jar with Early, and then quickly stir-fried it with a spatula. This step is to fry the rapeseed to the right heat, and it will be easier to produce oil at that time.

Because he is also frying for the first time, Ye Yushi fried very carefully, feeling that something was wrong, and he would ask the little robot to help see if he had overfried.

When the fried arms were a little sore, at this time, the three little robots nodded at the same time.

Ye Yushi breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to fill the freshly fried rapeseed into the jar with them, and then planned to take it together and grind it into powder.

Seeing Ye Yu threshing and stir-frying, and grinding into powder later, the audience in the live broadcast room was shocked:

[Is it actually so troublesome?! ] [

It may be because of the inconvenience of the machine, it is good to squeeze oil in the interstellar. ] However, occasionally look at this oil extraction method is quite novel, I feel that the wisdom of the ancients is really powerful]

Ye Yushi slowly began to grind rapeseed, by the way listened to their barrage, after seeing this, he said: "Yes, I was really tired before, these tools for oil extraction are not in aspect, many have to be operated manually, and there are many links." "

For example, the current milling, I don't know when it will be grinded. Fortunately, today there was not only Ye Yu, but three small robots, including the white tiger, also came to help, so although it took more than an hour, these rapeseeds were still finely ground.