96

Chapter 96: Lamb Puff BunBookmark

After checking the situation of the white tiger, Ye Yu couldn't help frowning. Although the effect is much better than before, it is still not as expected as Ye Yu.

Originally, Ye Yushi felt that after his progress, at least one-fifth of the pollution on the white tiger's body should be purified, but when he checked it just now, it was actually only one-tenth. This is a lot more difficult than you think.

And this tenth is only peripheral, and if you go deeper inside, the effect will definitely not be as good as it is now.

This made Ye Yushi a little anxious.

"Try it first, if it doesn't work, we may really have to try to use the mutant beast's crystal to improve our strength in three days." Ye Yushi was a little helpless. Not going out of the safe zone is certainly best, if not for purification. But it's useless to say this now, it's better to improve your strength.

The white tiger and the white pigeon both agreed to hunt the mutant beast crystal, and then ask the little robot and the white fruit their opinions.

The gourd chicken over there is estimated to be steamed soon, and Ye Yushi returned to the camera with the white tiger, and saw that the audience in the live broadcast room was also talking about the gourd chicken.

[Ahhhhhh

Ye Yushi nodded and took the gourd chicken out of the steamer. After such a long time of steaming, the chicken is already very soft and rotten, but there is a wrap of hemp rope, so it is not afraid of the chicken falling apart.

When Ye Yu fished out the chicken with a claw fence, after controlling the moisture on it, he began to heat the oil.

When the oil temperature rises, Ye Yushi removes the steamed chicken and sends it to the oil pan. Before it was boiled and steamed, the chicken was already extremely soft and rotten, and the taste completely entered the meat, and Ye Yushi moved it extremely carefully in order not to let the chicken spread out in the pot. After the meat was fried, Ye Yushi turned the chicken over, and then scooped up the oil in the pan with a spoon and let the hot oil spill on the chicken.

In this way, the surface of the chicken is quickly golden brown, and it looks particularly crispy and beautiful.

After Ye Yushi fried the surface until it was golden, he immediately fished the chicken out of the pan to control the oil.

The live broadcast room has already smelled the fragrance just now, which will make you drool one by one, and I can't wait to immediately pull a piece of chicken and eat it.

A total of two chickens were fried, and Ye Yushi waited until the chicken was almost oil-controlled, put on gloves, disassembled the chicken, and gave one plate to Baihu and them, and one plate was put in front of himself and Bai Guo.

After eating crispy meat before, Ye Yu was already a little full, and this will eat chicken for everyone to taste.

Handing a chicken leg to Bai Guo, Ye Yushi also picked up a piece of chicken and tasted it. Unlike the previous grilled chicken, which is fried first and then stewed, it is not like the flower chicken that is sweetened by sealing lotus leaves in soil.

The gourd chicken steamed and then boiled not only retains the aroma of the chicken itself, but also allows the fat to completely penetrate into the chicken, ensuring the crispiness of the chicken skin, a bite, the meat on the skin is dry and fragrant, but the inside is soft and tender, which makes people particularly appetizing. Occasionally sprinkle with a little salt and pepper or dip in a spicing for a better taste.