57

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 57: Mutant Beasts

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 57: Mutant Beasts (1 of 2)

Bookmark

As soon as these words fell, Lu Ning unexpectedly turned his gaze to her, his expression both shocked and surprised.

Serena's depression in her heart was swept away. She knew that Lu Ning was interested in this matter, and seeing how she looked proud, she was probably shocked by this news and couldn't speak, right?

"What do you say? Is there really a way? Lu Ning was excited, and grabbed Serena's arm.

Serena subconsciously stepped back, covered her wrist and shouted unnaturally: "What are you so excited for, of course, this is a lot of effort to inquire about, as for the specific situation, why should I tell you?"

However, Lu Ninghui couldn't hear what she was saying at all. She was excited by the news.

If Serena's news was true, then the soldiers of the Federation would have endured a little less torture. Even if this news could not be completely confirmed to be true or false, it could make Lu Ning excited.

The manuscript is finished, and the good news is that it's been a really good day lately.

A bright smile appeared on Lu Ning's face, intending to inquire about the news when Ye Yushi's manuscript was processed. Not only Serena has channels, she also has her own information channels, who used to work at the headquarters.

When the elevator arrived at the position, Lu Ning turned around and was about to leave, but when he left, he thought of something, and turned to Serena, who was in high spirits: "Thank you for the good news, by the way, my interview subjects are very good, please respect them." After that, Lu Ning turned around and left without looking back.

"Hey! This guy... Doesn't that completely ignore me? Serena stomped her foot, so angry that she turned and walked away.

She vowed to dig up this big news of the Third Army this time.

-

Two days later, the article about Ye Yushi's interview occupied the most important section of Interstellar Entertainment.

Lu Ning took the article and Ye Yushi's video and the editor-in-chief to fight hard before grabbing the position.

Interstellar Entertainment has a fixed readership. They like to get gossip news and all kinds of information on it, but now, the various traffic topics that are most likely to occupy the board on weekdays have all changed, but have become a topic that everyone seems to have heard, but rarely really explores - Blue Star.

Ji Guang and his wife are both regular readers of Interstellar Entertainment, especially like the Lu Ning section. Although they are all interesting things about Blue Star, because Lu Ning himself is good, the content of the writing is extremely vivid and interesting, and occasionally he and his wife will try to replicate some Blue Star things, not a success or failure, and when they are done, the two will have a number in their hearts.

Many of these things are actually imitated together with federal things, and many of them have traces of federation. Occasionally there are one or two things that really belong to Blue Star, which are also rare, and they are not professionals, so they can't judge.

And Lu Ning's section has always been popular, but today he suddenly gave her such a large section, could it be that there is some great news?

With a half-believing idea, Ji Guang called his wife, and the two clicked on this part of the page together to watch.