49

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 49: Lotus Root

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 49: Lotus Root (1 of 2)

Bookmark

After packing up the pudding's room, it was about 90 o'clock in the evening. There was not much live broadcast during the day, so Ye Yushi would drag the time to so late today.

Before the next sowing, Ye Yushi ate the pudding with everyone.

Let the refrigerated pudding out for a while, and then Ye Yushi takes two plates and puts the pudding upside down into the plate. The tender pudding is placed on a plate, topped with caramel to garnish it. Ye Yushi prepared a spoon for himself and Bai Guo, and then dug a piece.

The pudding is delicate both inside and outside, without the influence of bubbles, and looks particularly beautiful.

【Wow, you can still eat dessert before the evening broadcast, when it rains, love you! 】 】

[Looking forward to the taste, I wonder if it tastes like the box cake last time?] 】

When Ye Yu brings the pudding in the spoon to his mouth, the sweet and tender pudding melts in his mouth, the slight caramel taste has a hint of bitterness, but it has sweetness in the end, and the smooth combination of the pudding is appropriate.

It is just right to use as a bedtime dessert.

A piece of pudding is not big, but after eating it, the whole person's mood seems to rise a few degrees. Everyone is also very happy, and I guess tonight's dream is also sweet.

Ye Yushi said goodbye to the audience, and then turned off the live broadcast room.

-

On the other side, Hu Wanqian also began to carefully examine the things in Ye Yushi's live broadcast room, intending to make a detailed plan and start weeding wool.

The first thing he clicked in was Ye Yushi's recent popular oil-paper umbrella making video. After the clothes caught fire, even related things such as buns and oil-paper umbrellas were very hot. In particular, oil-paper umbrellas look particularly beautiful when walking in the simulated hazy rain and fog.

And the first thing Hu Wanqian wanted to get away with was these things. His eyes lit up as he watched the video of the night rain, and the more he looked at it, the more jealous he felt. Why didn't he come up with these ideas? It's really cheap Ye Yushi this little ghost.

But after that, these are all his.

Hu Wanqian hungrily flipped through Ye Yushi's video, wrote down all the useful things in it, and thought about what kind of method to use to get enough attention and make a good name.

And this research was overnight. Hu Wanqian's eyes were bloodshot when he saw it, but a treacherous smile appeared on his face.

-

Ye Yushi slept exceptionally well this night, and the next morning, he had breakfast, and then told the audience about the plan for today's live broadcast room.

[What, are you going to pick lotus roots today?] 】

[Calculate the time, it is indeed time to say that the lotus root is ripe when it rains]

This plan surprised everyone. You must know that picking lotus root is a good thing that Ye Yushi promised them at the beginning of the live broadcast room, when only the lotus seed was ripe, and the lotus root was still a little closer, so this matter was temporarily shelved. Recently, Blue Star has seen a lot of things, and many people have forgotten it, but when Ye Yushi said it at this time, they still had an impression at once.