50

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 50: Milk Tea

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 50: Milk Tea (1 / 2)

Bookmark

The audience didn't know what Ye Yushi thought, and they were still enthusiastic about what to add to the cake.

[Add some nuts, I think it's all best]

[Will the taste be too mixed, and if you want it all, the five-kernel mooncake last time has already been eaten, and the taste of red dates today has also been tasted, so choose raisins]

Seeing them arguing endlessly, Ye Yushi directly opened a vote, and when the vote was closed, the final result was a combination of red dates and raisins.

Everyone was still convinced by the results of the vote, and it was not bad anyway. When the leaves rain, the red dates are pitted, cut in half, and sprinkled on top of the cake with raisins.

With the mood of not overturning, Ye Yushi sent the cake to the steamer.

It took about half an hour to make the cake, and Ye Yushi originally wanted to listen to the audience, but this time everyone had other requirements.

[Although the story is good, I want to hear sing when it rains]

[Yes, yes, singing, I played the piano before, I don't know if singing is good when it rains]

When these words fell, someone in the live broadcast room began to throw gifts, this familiar style, Ye Yushi looked at it and found that it was actually S coming. He happens to happen every time, just in time to run into something that everyone is making fun of. Ye Yushi was helpless. However, he is not incomplete in five tones, so such a small request is nothing.

"Okay then, I'll go get the instrument when I'm there." Bai Guo helped me look at the steamer. Ye Yushi went upstairs after instructing. But this time he took the instrument straight down, and it was the guitar leaning against the corner.

They had been shown the master's work before, and Ye Yu would hold the guitar and play a pop music.

It is a more classic love song.

As for why he chose this, it is probably because Ye Yushi wants to fill in some missing points in life.

The corners of his lips hooked, and Ye Yu plucked the strings. The light was projected on him, making him feel like a luminous body.

Ye Yushi once searched for some videos on college campuses, or lively welcome parties, boring or interesting courses, or busy figures catching morning classes.

Or maybe it's the sound of a guitar on a college campus, passing by the square after evening classes.

With a green voice, the people around him can probably become a beautiful picture in memory.

However, he had only heard of and watched the video, but the period of such unscrupulous youth had not appeared in Ye Yushi's life.

But his life is rich now.

He sang his songs to the audience.

When the leaf rain is sung in the live broadcast room, it is like a flower, like grass, like a stream, like everything beautiful under the spring day. Even the audience's breathing was slightly sluggish.

When the song ended and the singing stopped, there was applause in the live broadcast room. This is a small gift in the live broadcast room, which can simulate applause, and when enough people give it, it will become thunderous applause.