58

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 58: Kites

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 58: Kites (1 of 2)

Bookmark

"Are you all right?" Ye Yushi quickly looked at the two small robots. After just tugging, they fell on all fours, and as for the loading box, fortunately it was sealed tightly.

The two little guys quickly got up, and then shook their heads at the same time.

They are fine, don't worry when Ye Yu.

"That's good." Ye Yushi's heart really fell to the ground, but just looking at the illusory diaphragm in front of him, he didn't know what to say.

The impression left on him by those eyes just now was too deep, as if he was close at hand, and there seemed to be a residual smell of blood in the air and the shock brought by the beast.

A little worse... Two more little robots are about to be caught.

"That mutant beast actually noticed the eight dou them, it seems that its level is not low." Bai Guo drew the appearance of this new mutant beast.

"Next time, let's try to go out as little as possible." Ye Yushi said, "I always feel that it seems to see us through the camera, which is really uneasy."

Bai Guo also agreed with him. The two little guys also knew that the situation was really dangerous today, so they stood obediently without refuting, especially Badou, who looked a little depressed.

"You did a great job today." Ye Yushi half-squatted down and stroked the display screen of Badou and Worm Two, "The whole process is very good, but the danger is uncontrollable, so the last mutant beast has nothing to do with you."

His gentle voice coaxed the two little guys to burst into the display, and quickly transferred out of the lost mood just now. The contents of the loading box still had to be disposed of, and Hachito and Worm Two cleaned themselves up and went to compost after resting for a while. As for Ye Yushi, he still remembered that today was the time when Lu Ning's newspapers and periodicals were released, and he hadn't read it yet, and he didn't know what the situation was.

I had been very nervous before, but I didn't feel anything, but when I returned to the villa, Ye Yu found that he was also shocked into a cold sweat, and after going back, he took a bath, and Ye Yu dried his hair when he contacted Lu Ning.

"Did you go outside before? It seems that you don't know today's good news yet. Lu Ning came with good news, and the whole person smiled more, "After the manuscript was sent, the response was very good, and the editor-in-chief negotiated with me, saying that he agreed to report some of the content of your live broadcast room every week, and the money was easy to discuss."

She said that, and that's a really good situation. Ye Yushi first glanced at the attention of the live broadcast room, and today's wave directly made him rise by more than 100,000 fans, directly covering all today's expenses. The most important thing is that this number is the same as the previous Chinese costume small outing, it is constantly growing, so now it seems to be only 100,000, but in two or three days it may be 300,000 or 400,000.

After this wave, the greenhouse, and the teleportation array flowers can also come back.

It is estimated that it will be much easier to unlock even the next poem. Knowing what Bai Guo was most concerned about, Ye Yushi first sent this attention to it, and then continued to chat with Lu Ning about today's harvest.