3

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 3: Interstellar Featured Reading

The display continued, and he and Lu Ning said: "Blue Star's news, is it important?"

Lu Ning had already regarded him as a weak student with low experience, plus he was not asking for secret information, so he was quite knowledgeable: "Of course it is important, here, Blue Star's news can be greatly rewarded, as long as your information is supported by enough evidence, then you can get recognition in exchange for knowledge." This is also the reason why Hu Wanqian can have so much support. Many of his research results are still sought after. In addition to being treacherous, it is clear that you can tell the first-time person in advance that there is a handling fee. But most people can pay these five hundred, so the quarrel is over. That's

a pity, he just can't afford to pay those five hundred.

These words were simply reminding Ye Yushi of his current embarrassment all the time, and he continued to ask in a low voice: "However, is Boss Fox's news completely correct?" For example, the one on the booth is not a chili pepper, but he said it was a chili pepper?

Before Lu Ning's answer, Hang Gao's words sounded in his ears: "What does the guest mean?" Is there an error with my data?

Ye Yushi was shocked in his heart, looked back, and found that he didn't know when, Boss Fox actually teleported to his side from the stage, looking dissatisfied and questioning.

At the same time, their conversation also attracted the attention of other guests and talked about them.

So far away, Hu Wanqian could actually hear what he was saying? Even if he knew that the Star Net definitely couldn't speculate with common sense, this still made Ye Yushi's heart beat a little. Suppressing the subconscious instinct to retreat, Ye Yushi said calmly: "It's just a guess, it's normal for me to have questions for the first time, right?" Boss

Fox snorted coldly, sorted out his demeanor slightly, and then said: "The customers who come to my shop, who don't know that I pay the most attention to the integrity of doing business and the quality of things, and there is no one in this street who is more accurate than my data." If you don't believe me, then why be my guest?

His aggressive appearance Lu Ning couldn't stand it, and said coldly: "Hu Wanqian, they are all guests, reasonable doubts are normal, why are you aggressive here, is it possible that you were trampled on the tail of a fox, that's why you reacted so much."

"You!" Hu Wanqian's expression changed, as if he wanted to refute, but when his gaze fell on the sign on Lu Ning's chest, he pressed down again, and defended himself, "At first, cyan, over time, it will turn red, and the spiciness will become heavier." Here is the record of chili peppers. Isn't it exactly the same as this fruit, but you, there should be reasonable reasons to question,"

Ye Yushi opened his mouth to say something, but was robbed by Lu Ning: "No need, your appearance makes me worry about the quality of the goods this time." Let's go. After Lu Ning finished speaking, he brushed his light brain on the machine in front of him and Ye Yushi, and actually turned away directly with him.

Ye Yushi did not stop her, but the light from the corner of his eyes seemed to sweep the words consumption five hundred on the machine. Lu Ning actually paid his money together.