102

Chapter 102: Finding Your ParentsBookmark

Ye Yushi felt that his head was a little down again.

He observed the white tiger in front of him and took a step back, but because the white tiger appeared and squeezed the space, he tripped and subconsciously fell backwards.

"Be careful. Shang Luo stretched out his hand to hold him in his arms and held Ye Yushi steady before asking, "What's wrong?"

"Can the white tiger be made a little smaller?" Ye Yushi looked up at him.

Shang Luo nodded, and the white tiger over there continued to shrink under his control, and finally became only the size of a white fruit, and then suddenly jumped into Ye Yushi's arms.

Watching the live broadcast before, when I saw that Ye Yushi often hugged Bai Guo like this, Bai Hu wanted to do this.

Ye Yushi held the white tiger to see Shang Luo, and he remembered that the mimicry represented the owner's thoughts to a certain extent.

Sensing his gaze, Shang Luo looked at him with his eyes, looking puzzled: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Ye Yushi shook his head. Now is not the time to think about this.

He picked up the white tiger, looked left and right, and then had to admit that it was too similar, except for the subtleties that it was different from the white tiger at home, it was just like an eye carved.

And he finally understood why he felt a little familiar when he saw the eyes of the white tiger at home.

Because the color of the eyes is too similar.

If he remembered correctly, Shang Luo's parents, that is, Marshal Xian, disappeared on the way to find Blue Star, right? Thinking of the light brain he used in his hand and the wreckage that Blue Star said belonged to the federal spacecraft, everything seemed to have an answer.

Ye Yushi held Shang Luo's arm, and even clenched it too tightly because of nervousness. Shang Luo seemed to have no feeling at all, stroking his hair and asking; "What's wrong, don't worry, say it slowly."

Ye Yushi opened his mouth, thinking of what he wanted to say, his throat was even a little dry for a while.

No way, even if he had seven or eight percent trust in the answer he guessed, but when it came to Shang Luo's parents, it was difficult for Ye Yushi to calm down.

He didn't want to give the other party hope and disappoint the other party.

Finally, after thinking about how to say, Ye Yushi spoke: "You set up a private research team just to find your parents, right?"

Shang Luo nodded and patiently listened to him continue to ask.

"So, what's your parents' mimicry?

Shang Luo was slightly surprised. His parents' mimicry is not a secret, but Ye Yushi's appearance seems to be unaware of at all. However, he was accustomed to Ye Yushi's lack of information in this regard, so he said: "My parents are white tigers like me, my mother is a white pigeon, and Blue Star also has a white pigeon. "

Sure enough.

When Ye Yushi heard this, the stone in his heart finally landed.

"If the Federationrs are in irresistible danger, will they become mimeticulous and survive? Ye Yushi continued to ask.

His appearance was visible to the naked eye this time, and even Shang Luo could see it.

I don't know why, Shang Luo's heart suddenly had some strange strange things, he suppressed these abnormalities so as not to affect his emotions, and continued to answer Ye Yushi's question: "It's not impossible, but this situation should happen at the moment of life and death." The