4

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 4: The Big Man?

Just as they were about to break out of the "second library", a man's serious inquiry came from behind them: "What are you looking at?" "Boss

?" Several people were startled instantly, but they hadn't forgotten that they were squatting people, and even if they were startled, they would not be detected by Ye Yushi.

The man nodded, and his gaze fell on Ye Yushi.

The subordinate turned on the soundproofing and said to him: "We followed up just now, it seems that there should be no threat, but I don't know why I specially chose to come to the Blue Star area today."

"The first library is of course accessible to citizens, and it is always available." The man said and walked towards Ye Yushi.

The subordinate touched his nose, knowing that he did not approve of the closure of this place on the third day of each month. But as the other person, there's nothing wrong with being careful. But there is no need to argue about this disagreement, they all know it.

When Ye Yushi heard the voice and turned around, he saw the man standing behind him. The other party looked to be in his twenties, silver-haired and gray-eyed, tall, and wearing casual clothes that could not hide his tall posture. When those eyes fell at this time, Ye Yushi barely saw his figure in those eyes that could not hide his alienation.

Seeing him staring at himself, Ye Yushi thought that he was going in, so he gave way a little. But he didn't want the other party to talk to him instead.

"Interested in Blue Star?"

Ye Yushi was surprised, but saw that the man had no malice, so he nodded.

"In this case, the introduction of Blue Star in the other area is more professional." Thinking that Ye Yushi couldn't go to the other side to watch professional books because of himself, the man took the initiative to say.

"No, I think it's quite interesting and very helpful to me." Ye Yushi bent his eyes and rejected his kindness.

When he read these books just now, he also got a lot of inspiration, for example, to broadcast Gu Lanxing live to the current people to increase attention. He also checked the live broadcast of the Federation just now, and was surprised to find that there were many live broadcast Blue Star. One of them is a live broadcast, which is the Federation man-made scenery out of the environment of the blue star of the year, and then live in it. Although there are many items in it that Ye Yushi can see the wrong thing at a glance, I have to say that it is very interesting.

Whether it was the federal audience inside, or Ye Yushi, they all felt that they were quite cooking.

Perhaps he can refer to this model in the early stage. However, this answer fell on the man's ear, but it made a moment of disappointment appear on his face. Not wanting to continue to stay here, coupled with Ye Yushi's already continuing the book at hand, he no longer bothered and turned to leave.

"By the way, it's not polite to expect others and disappoint without permission."

The man suddenly came back to his senses and found that Ye Yushi was still holding the book and reading it, as if that sentence was not what he said. But, his ears can't go wrong.