71

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 71: Hot Pot (Plus Change)

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 71: Hotpot (Plus More) (1 / 2)

Bookmark

Whether it was true or not, Ye Yushi wished it was true. After all, opportunities are often found in risks. And he is very short of exposure now.

S didn't say anything more, and the call between the two ended.

And the audience in the live broadcast room also saw that he buried his head and didn't know who to chat with, and it took half a day to end the call, and they were all curious to see it.

【Who are you chatting with during the rain, I feel very happy】

[I also think that I have been laughing when I was chatting just now, and I know that the person on the other side likes it when it rains]

"Yes? Aren't I always laughing? Ye Yushi touched the corner of his lips, did not find any difference, only then answered their question, "Is it to ask S something, just now you talked about growing vegetables, I just remembered, didn't I take a video of planting for S before?" So I asked him if it worked, and it turned out to be a little green bud, and of course I was happy.

【???? Did I hear you right? Slang's Blue Star seed finally planted? 】

[Don't lie to me when I'm young, what you don't pay attention to may not be clear, but we all know that it is difficult for the blue star seeds to survive, and the people of the research institute search and search for a batch every year to study, but there are basically no results, the S-guy who can't do it in the research institute is really successful? ] 】

Ye Yushi was startled. He didn't expect the situation to be so complicated, but the seed was indeed planted, and S's person would definitely not lie about such an important matter.

Could it be that the equipment on the S side is more advanced?

Just when Ye Yushi was thinking, someone suddenly posted a sentence in the live broadcast room:

[Don't guess, don't guess, the Slug sent the picture, and the official of the institute also forwarded it! ] 】

These words were like a thunderbolt, and the crowd was blown up. No wonder they are so uncalm, who is that, it's the research institute, the research institute has forwarded the video of S, is it possible that this kind of seed really has to be planted?

In order to find out the truth, a group of people deliberately followed the name of the gift list S into his dynamics, and found that it was indeed forwarded by the research institute. Not only that, the institute also specially registered a number on the white flame platform, if it were not for the official certification on it, a group of people would not have expected that they could really see the institute appear here.

And the first Weibo is a dynamic to S.

The dynamic is a young young plant blooming under a glass cover, different from the color of the federal plant, looking particularly green and tender.

And the institute also forwarded this article:

Research Institute: Thanks to the seeds provided by @S and the planting technology provided by @Ye Yushi, this cooperation brought unexpected surprises...

-I've lived for a long time, and it's really a research institute

- The Institute's comments elevate this seemingly inconspicuous dynamic to an unimaginable level