79

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

Chapter 79: Dongpo Meat Nine Silk Soup

Previous chapterBookmarkdirectoryNext

This was the first time he had sent a signal to Ye Yushi so clearly that he wanted to meet.

Ye Yushi was stunned for a moment, then his fingers swept the overly long hair on the side of his face, and said with a smile: "Okay, then I'll wait for you to come to Lanxing to pick me up."

S looked at him quietly, observing the change in Ye Yu's expression. If it was before, he would have felt that Ye Yushi was joking, but this kind of conversation had been experienced three or four times, and even he couldn't tell whether what Ye Yushi said was true or false.

Could it be that Ye Yu was really in Blue Star? However, in the case of Blue Star, it is impossible for Ye Yu's physique to survive there. This is the biggest contradiction.

Or, is it a hint that he is stuck somewhere? Can't say it explicitly, that's why you communicate with him like this? Blue Star to refer to other areas? It's not like that.

"If you're really in Bluestar, I'll go find you. Finally, S said.

Ye Yu bent his eyes when he was raining. Of course, he could hear some of the truth and some falsehood in S's words, and it was because the person in front of him was particularly serious when he said this, so he was happy.

Finally, Ye Yushi said goodbye to S, then waved and left.

Looking at his fading figure, S also went offline, but instead of going to rest immediately, he dialed a call.

"Marshal! "When I saw him, I immediately saluted on the other side.

S asked, "Was the search for Blue Star successful?" The

other party shook his head: "For the time being, we have not found an accurate positioning, and our instrument seems to have been affected." Shang

Luo had received such an answer many times, so he was not surprised.

"No problem, keep looking. After ending the call, he felt the exceptionally calm spiritual sea today, and also began to rest.

Presumably, there will be a good dream today.

-

The next day, when Ye Yushi got up to broadcast live, he found that the topics discussed today were very different.

[I watched my idol's game yesterday, and today I can watch the live broadcast during the rain, it's really happy] [Earlier,

I guess your idols and my idols are the same! ] [

To a code, 312! ] [

By the way, I also wanted to join the topic just now, but I was afraid of making a mistake, and I didn't expect everyone to discuss this matter. Seeing

the familiar number, Ye Yushi couldn't help but join the topic: "312? "

Yes, I'm also interested in this when it rains?] It's No. 312]

I didn't expect it to be No. 312. Yesterday, I just sat in the cockpit to watch the game, and today I heard the audience mention No. 312, and Ye Yu had a feeling of time and space confusion, so he asked: "You just said idol, is No. 312 very powerful?" It's

good not to say this, as soon as everyone in the live broadcast room immediately chattered and discussed. Say how powerful No. 312 is, which dominated the entire arena that year, say that No. 312 is invincible, and say that No. 312 was a blow yesterday.