90

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

Please enter a search keyword

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 90: Dragons

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 90: DragonsBookmark

With the first little pumpkin appearing, it's too simple to make the rest. Ye Yu pulled the red rope, taking advantage of the malt sugar was not cold, one by one, and after a while, the table in front of him was like a small pumpkin rain, scattered into a small basin, and finally formed a small plate of stove sugar.

Ye Yushi laid out the stove candy and put it on a small plate, and then said with a smile: "The stove candy can't be eaten now, and you can't eat it until the end of the stove in the evening." "

Usually the audience must be very hungry, but I don't know if the unknown object before shocked them too much, so a group of people are not in a hurry to eat, but weigh in their hearts, thinking about whether to eat it or not."

Ye Yushi looked at their hesitant appearances a little funny.

Taking advantage of this time, he kneaded the dough and planned to make the stove cake. After the dough is kneaded, Ye Yushi puts the dough down and picks up another pot of maltose.

Bai Guo had been waiting by the side for a long time, and when he saw Ye Yu coming over, he immediately said excitedly: "Hurry up, I want to eat maltose!" Its

excited appearance alerted the audience.

[Something is wrong, absolutely wrong, the white fruit looks like this, how can there be a problem]

[In fact, I was not very hopeful about the taste of maltose at first because of the fermented batter, but how to say it, I don't know if you understand it, I can not believe in myself, but I can't help but believe in the instinct of white fruit foodies].

[Understand, understand! ] The appearance of the white fruit does not belong to the category of unpalatable, no, I have to try it anyway]

And Ye Yushi had already picked up a stick and stirred a small piece of maltose and sent it to the white fruit.

Bai Guo's two claws pressed the maltose, and then used another stick to pick and pull the maltose, a bit like Ye Yushi's action just now, but only gently stirred. When it had enough, it immediately opened its mouth and swallowed the maltose in one bite, and the sweet taste made it bubble.

"Aaaa After saying excitedly, Bai Guo rolled two times on the table.

Ye Yushi got two more copies, one for the white tiger and one for the white pigeon. The two maltose were inserted by him into a small box with holes, and then the maltose stood steadily. Bai Guo immediately took the small box to find the two mutant beasts and distributed today's small snacks to them to eat together.

The audience watched one by one.

[Woooo I just want to see if there is a rare overturning scene when it rains, so I don't want to eat maltose, what is the taste] [Don't blame me for not reminding you, being proud in front of eating is equivalent to not being able to eat anything]