25

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 25: Reward Poems

At the institute, Willow put down the image in his hand, unable to speak for a long time. It was too shocking, not such a grand scene, but it made her see too many things in the small image.

Compared to Shang Luo, she knew more about the study of Blue Star, and of course knew what this small image represented. That was most likely a clue to finding Blue Star. It is even possible to find Shang Qun and White Feather.

After all, they disappeared while looking for Blue Star, and now, clues about Blue Star have emerged.

Holding the light brain tightly with both hands, Liu Ye turned to look at Shang Luo, his expression was excited, and his voice was almost trembling: "Where did you find these things?"

"A live room."

"Live room?" Willow Ye muttered, incredulous, "How could it be, such an important thing appeared in a live broadcast room?" Was it left by their ancestors? You noticed.

"No, this is just a corner of what he showed in the live broadcast room, if you have seen it, you will understand that he knows Blue Star better than all of us." Shang Luo threw out the key information, "Even if it is a legend related to Nuwa, he knows it.

"Nuwa, the main brain Nuwa?"

"No, it's the mythical one."

Willow Ye clenched the corner of the table, a little confused by his news. Pinching the corners of her forehead and thinking for a while, Willow Ye finally digested all the news, and she asked eagerly: "Is there any relevant information?" Except for this image.

"Yes." When he mentioned Ye Yu, Shang Luo's expression was a little softer, he opened his light brain and skillfully found Ye Yushi through special attention, "He should be live broadcasting during this time period, you can also watch the video first."

Liu Ye was full of news about Lanxing at this time, and did not notice the slight change in his mood, but just said: "Let's watch the video first, live broadcast... I'll take a good look later. Placing

the two volumes of images brought with him in Dean Liu's place, Shang Luo went out, but found Han Qiyuan sitting outside the door with an excited face, as if he had taken the wrong medicine.

"What's wrong with you?"

Han Qiyuan took off his light brain and said excitedly: "You kid didn't lie to me, Master Ye... Oh no, Ye Yushi really has some skills? Seeing

him like this, Shang Luo suddenly regretted pushing Ye Yushi's live broadcast room to this person.

After spending some time to understand what he did in the live broadcast room, when Shang Luo went home, he sat in the hovercar with a serious expression. When he returned home, the robot butler came up, he woke up like a dream, and then pinched his light brain and hesitated for a long time, but still sent an apology message to Ye Yushi.

"Toot toot."

Ye Yushi wiped his hair and lay down on the bed, only then picked up his light brain to read the news he just got.

[S: Sorry, my friend caused you trouble]

This news came a little strangely, and Ye Yushi reacted for a while before he estimated that he should be the audience who said the strange name today. It turned out that the person came after listening to S's introduction. The personality is not very similar to S, but the appearance of spending money is quite similar, it is like scattering paper.

At that time, after eating Sister-in-law Song's fish soup, I originally thought that the audience had left, but I didn't expect to be caught off guard and smashed dozens of star seas down, and Rao was stunned when Ye Yu was stunned. I thought that everyone here is stupid and has a lot of money, but I didn't expect it to be S's friend.

[Ye Yushi: It's nothing, thanks to his blessing, I was on the first page of the recommendation list again, and he didn't do anything, don't care]

There was silence for a long time, and finally gave a reply after a while: [S:

That's good, good night].

【Ye Yushi: Good night】

Ye Yushi held the light brain, and for a while his heart was a little wonderful. He used to say goodnight to his family, Bai Guo, and even the audience in the live broadcast room, but in this state of separate private chat, he said goodnight to S who was not very familiar with him, and it was inexplicable... Weird.

"Why does this person keep texting you?" Bai Guo didn't know when it came to his ear, and the plush was next to Ye Yushi's cheek.

"It's an apology to his friend."

"It turns out that the impolite guy at night is his friend!" White fruit fried hair. The guys who bullied Ye Yu didn't like it.

"Well, they didn't do anything, so in order to punish that person, next time we use the money from his gift to buy you dried animal meat in the star network, okay?" Ye Yushi lifted it up and said fiercely. But because he is usually not good at making this kind of expression at all, he has no lethality at all.

Bai Guo didn't care, touched his chin and thought for a while, and beat the meat pad of the other with one claw: "Okay, just punish him like this!" "

Gushan Temple north Jia Ting west, the water surface is initially flat and the feet are low. (1)

After the violent shaking of the villa stopped, Ye Yu opened the window and saw this scene from a distance. The water and sky are the same, and the clouds seem to be within reach. The gaze went all the way from the lake to the arch bridge, and finally down the white embankment surrounded by weeping willows on both sides. The flowers are scattered, the grass and trees are budding, and you can see the green mountains from a distance along the lake. Obviously, this time the unlocking range is not only the area around a lake, but also other places to explore.

Most importantly, Ye Yu seemed to hear birdsong. He doesn't know if it's an illusion, but if it's true, it proves that this time the unlock, it seems that a living thing has finally appeared!

He happily picked up Bai Guo, lifted it to the window and said, "Bai Guo, we have arrived in a new area." In

two days, "Spring Trip to Qiantang Lake" was finally unlocked. When he left the rain, he collected the seeds of the tomatoes. I picked some vegetables and fruits and refrigerated them.

In this case, they only need to return the villa to the original place after four days to collect the persimmon cakes, and avoid going back and forth between the two places.

Arriving in the new area, Bai Guo was also very happy. However, what made him most happy was another news from the system space just now.

"When it rains, the system just prompted me that in addition to this area, we also unlocked benefits, which is a reward poem." The white fruit cat crossed his waist and said proudly.

"Reward poem?" Ye Yushi blinked, and he did feel like he was hit by surprise. This first reward poem came by surprise, even Bai Guo just knew, don't talk about him. It's just that he usually maintains a relatively peaceful state because of his body and emotions, but Ye Yushi knows that he is very happy.

"Which poem?" He asked expectantly.

"When it rains, can I unlock this." Bai Guo twisted and pinched and looked at him pleadingly, "I want to unlock it at the right time and surprise you." "Unlike other poems, reward poems unlock quickly and are easy to operate.

But it was afraid that Ye Yu would not agree and felt that it was messing around.

"Okay." Ye Yushi agreed, bent his eyes and said, "I'm looking forward to your surprise." !

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Go back to the table of contents

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Read history

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes