105

Chapter 105: TarzanBookmark

The audience's question Ye Yu did not reply immediately, after all, whether it is good or not, whether it is worth it or not, only go up the mountain to know.

Thinking about it like this, looking at the winding mountain road in front of him, Ye Yushi also had motivation.

However, this climb seems easy, but if you really walk, for a person with a weak system like Ye Yushi, it can indeed be compared with the difficulty of climbing to the sky.

Fortunately in the front, the body is getting heavier and heavier in the back, and the legs are as if they are poured with lead. However, looking at the upward mountain road, Ye Yushi still insisted.

This will be a lot of routes have not yet been built, so the climb is steeper, the audience looks at the atmosphere and does not dare to come out, some people have been unable to help but persuade

: [When it rains, we really can't climb

]

[It looks really tired, just send it directly next time

[Woo-woo I really want to climb up through the screen carrying the rain]

"You guys are also too exaggerated, my physique has improved a lot now, just climb a mountain, no problem." Ye Yushi said and went to find a big rock and sat down, and then looked at the scenery in the distance and said, "But now take a break, eat something and drink some water by the way, and wait until your physical strength is replenished before continuing." Everyone

also knew that he was not a half-way personality, so he could only agree to come down, but he still urged Ye Yushi to rest more and then eat more.

Hachito took out the box containing the food. Ye Yushi made a box lunch this time, because there is a thermal box, so although the taste is not as good as just out of the pot, but this time it tastes warm. Because it was still far from the top of the mountain, it would not be particularly cold, and Ye Yu did not put on the coat prepared in the morning.

And this will definitely sweat when going up the hill, and he will be uncomfortable wearing too much.

After eating, wiping off the sweat and sitting for a while, Ye Yushi led everyone to continue to set off. On the other side of the distant galaxy, on the federal side, after passing Ye Yu's reminder, Shang Luo also specially strengthened the exploration of Blue Star today.

After talking to the federal side about Blue Star before, the official proposed with Shang Luo, whether to let his privately formed team cooperate with the official side, Shang Luo had no opinion, after all, many official instruments are more precise, but they also put forward requirements to be led by his team.

There was a long hesitation, but finally agreed. However, intelligence between the two sides is shared.

And the moment Ye Yushi stepped on Mount Tai, the research institute suddenly caught a faint signal. It was so weak that everyone didn't realize at first that they seemed to have succeeded, but as the faint signal became more and more obvious, everyone reacted immediately. Continue to strengthen the exploration of signals.

Because of the excitement, these people are in an extremely excited state even when pressing the key, but fortunately this does not affect their state and makes them go wrong.

At the same time, news also reached Shangluo and the Federation, informing them of the latest information they had received.

When Shang Luo came over, the research institute could basically locate the signal, and when they saw Shang Luo, they immediately informed him of the clues they found.