30

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 30: Rooster (<>-in-<>)

"That's right, it's an upgrade plugin." Bai Guo explained to him, "For example, the breeding plug-ins that can be exchanged now, or the upgrade plug-ins that further improve the planting capacity, if they have, they can improve the efficiency of doing things."

"Sounds good, can you redeem it now?" Ye Yushi asked.

Bai Guo nodded: "It's okay, but it's quite expensive, one needs a thousand concerns." "Although their focus is now also eight thousand.

That's right, after the previous Star Sea bombing and Garcia's opponent being conquered by the content of the live broadcast room, Ye Yushi's attention has also increased rapidly, and the attention has reached the figure of eight thousand, and it is rising every day.

When the bonus poem is unlocked, you will know the fourth poem and what he needs.

However, the content unlocked in the two areas of Qiantang Lake Spring Trip and Mountain Residence Autumn Sunset is enough enough, and there is also a bonus poem, Ye Yushi is not in a hurry to open the fourth for the time being.

At this point he was a little more interested in that plugin. However, whether to upgrade has to be agreed by the three small robots, it is already late today, or it is more appropriate to talk about it tomorrow.

And he still has something to do at night.

Ye Yushi called Bai Guo, and the two began to edit today's video.

"It's rare that you are in such a hurry today." Bai Guo was strange, "And who is this pure version of the sound source cut out separately?"

"S, he seems to want this to be useful. I'll send it to him to try. Ye Yushi said.

Hearing S, Bai Guo muttered that it was him again, but did not continue to say anything, and concentrated on cutting the video. When today's live video is cut, they will put on some Ye Yushi's favorite performance videos later, most of which are classics played by masters.

This can be done when Ye Yu, he edited it together, and when the time comes, let Bai Guo refine it, and can also help Bai Guo bear part of the task.

Ye Yushi carefully selected the suitable performance videos, and marked the name of the piece, the identity of the composer and the identity of the performer, and then handed it to Bai Guo for modification. He contacted S with the pure version of the source.

Ye Yushi: The sound source is ready, I will send it to you at that time.

S: Thank you, how much.

Ye Yushi pinched his light brain and was a little crying and laughing.

Ye Yushi: Everyone in this music live broadcast room can hear it, and the video is also played, and the version for you is edited by Baiguo, but it didn't take much effort, so you don't need to do this. S: Baiguo likes to eat fish?

When Ye Yu: ? yes, what's wrong.

S: Crystal-eating fish with less spines, also suitable for you, next time we meet, I invite you.

Ye Yushi didn't expect that he actually remembered that he didn't like to eat fish with a lot of spines, but fortunately, S wouldn't mention money now, he thanked him twice, and the two ended the conversation.