22

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 22: Trading Success

The other party accepted his gaze, and waited until Ye Yushi looked away to know before saying, "This is the second time we have met."

S? Realizing that the other party did not want to use his real name, Ye Yushi referred to him by his screen name.

S nodded to confirm his guess, and then stretched out his hand and said, "Ye Yushi, it's nice to meet you."

He was wearing gloves on his hands, and Ye Yushi's gaze was noticed by S, and he said apologetically: "It's a habit of mine, sorry." With that, he took off his gloves.

"No thanks, I'm glad to see you too." Ye Yushi stretched out his hand and quickly shook him, preventing him from making his next move.

It's not a big deal, and there is no need for people to change their habits for their own sake.

This thoughtfulness made S look more gentle, and he said: "I booked a private room, it's around here, let's sit down and talk."

He pointed to the private room, and when Ye Yushi looked up, he found that it was a garden restaurant located in the sky, covered by transparent glass above the private room, although it would expose the actions of the two people in the private room, but there was no lack of good sound insulation conditions.

However, this room was completely in line with Ye Yushi's wishes. It was safe enough for him and for what they would talk about afterwards. I don't know if S chose this place on purpose. Ye Yushi tended him to be intentional, probably sensing his initial resistance.

When the two arrived at the elevator, S asked him to go first, and then followed Ye Yushi to the elevator together. The elevator rises from below, and the leaves rain to provide an unobstructed view of the surrounding scene, with twinkling lights, people playing and angel statues sitting in the center of the fountain.

"Angel." He said softly.

"It looks like you do know a lot about something about Blue Star." S looked down at him and explained to him, "It was built by the wealthy merchant Adrien, and it is said that he was very interested in the relevant Blue Star knowledge and specially spent a lot of money to restore the legendary angel.

Ye Yushi thought thoughtfully, and then said: "It's a pity that I don't know much about this part, just a little bit of fur.

"It's already good, after all, you know more about Blue Star than most of the people in the Federation." When he tested Ye Yu with words, he waited for a long time but found that the other party just lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking, and didn't react much. Is it intended to skim the topic on purpose?

This idea was misunderstood by Ye Yu. He was really thinking about the angel statue just now. Being able to spend a lot of money to build angel statues and collect information everywhere, this Adrien must be rich and interested. Maybe when the heat of his live broadcast room is slightly higher in the future, you can try to release some news to see if you can catch a big fish. Of course, this chance is very small, after all, this kind of person cannot stare at a small live broadcast room, but maybe.

Incorporating the relevant knowledge into his future plan, Ye Yushi came back to his senses and found that they had arrived outside the private room.

The two pushed the door and walked in. The transparent private room at the top is not large, and you can see the simulated starry sky as soon as you look up. The sky here is a psychedelic blue-purple, and Ye Yu is immediately attracted to the attention and looks up at the top.